What's new

Any feedback from Solomon's from BKH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
Love your avatar, @wormwood - so you're a book worm?
Thank you sir, I used to read a lot of Christian apologetics, I once fancied myself a debater of sorts. But there's no career to be had there. So I went to Chiropractic school where I was forced to read books on anatomy, physiology, chiropractic philosophy etc. Then I graduated. Now I mostly drink LARGE amounts of kava and post on message boards. This one less than others. Not because I don't like this one, I just haven't taken to it yet.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Proper Solomon kava should be Borogu or Melo Melo clones from Vanuatu. Good kava, if legit. ::shell::
True story. It feels and tests like a noble Vanuatu kava. One of the many things I love about kava is the difference in cultivars that seems to be created simply by changing growing locations. They'll still be similar but entire chemotypes sometimes change. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised; avocados of the same variety can be drastically different based on growing conditions as well.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Well i certainly havent gone threw my bag of solomon kava from BKH yet lol.....I did do a review for it for days ago :) It is a little different then my other kavas in effects ect, but I loved it!
Looking foward to a few more nights with this root :)
Seems like it has an excellent euphoria thats good and strong, gets the head really buzzing for hours... I did send a small sample to Deleted User for test but it feels certainly noble and strong,

Status
Not open for further replies.