What's new

A short youtube clip presenting the culture of kava drinking in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
so what are the innacuracies? I ask out of curiosity.
Well, I would say that Dr Finau's or the sportsman's description of kava's properties are generally good, but also slightly inaccurate in some parts. For instance, it is inaccurate to say (in my opinion) that kava is good for re-hydration. I think most people would agree that kava can actually make one a bit dehydrated, so I wouldn't advise replacing water with kava for hydration after playing sports. I think it's best to drink both.

Also, I would take the claims about dairy kava being "pure noble" with a grain of salt (if not an entire shaker).

In general though, it's a nice and good little report :)

Jake o Links

Krunkin with Sasquatch!
lol, I was thinking the exact same thing about hydration as soon as he said it. I've had to increase my fluid intake considerably to enjoy kava.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
so what are the innacuracies? I ask out of curiosity.
Well, I wouldn't say it's got a narcotic effect. And I wouldn't say it's a depressant like alcohol. And I wouldn't say it's a good way to re-hydrate.

I love it. Thanks for posting it @Henry!

I love hearing the kiwi accent again. I only spent a year there, but I grew to love the unique NZ accent. I like it more than the Ozzie one... more understated.

Status
Not open for further replies.