What's new

A new kava drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
So, I drank one bottle of this on an empty stomach.

It doesn't taste bad. It's sort of a mixture of fruits, guava and orange and some other stuff. I can taste the kava, but I'm also hyper attuned to it after drinking gallons and gallons of the stuff. It's not overpowering. It's also got a bit of numbing going on.

It's the real deal, too. You guys know I'm a hardhead and the candy/extracts don't really do a whole lot for me, but a bottle of this stuff has me feeling pretty good (naturally, I'm on my second and will drink the third later too).

D

Deactivated Account

I wonder if its similar to Lava Cola ? It just had a light dusty taste of kava.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks for the review kavadude! Glad you enjoy it, we've worked really hard getting it to taste good while having an authentic kava aspect. Now to start working on a heavy hitting private reserve for you serious kava heads!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
Need like a 40 proof equivalent version for us serious kava drinkers.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Got my kalm with kava bottles the other day, and I greatly look forward to writing up a review on them. If kavadude liked them I'm sure I'll be more than content. I'm one of the only ones who really got an appreciable effect from the RZO beverage so I'm sure I'll be set. Thank you, Mike!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
You bet kapm! Excited to get some more thoughts from you kava experts. Nothing against RZO, they're great guys, but ours definitely packs a bit more wallop.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Confirmed: It's good stuff.
Taste: It's a fruity, guava (ha) orage citrusy. It seems kava just mixes well with orange notes. It does here. The drink's flavor is not overpowering. I totally agree with kavadude. You can definitely taste the kava, but not in a bad way. For a new kava drinker it may be off-putting, but any kava drinker will be delighted.

Halfway through my first bottle you can tell it's kava alright. Nothing like my nightly porter-walker paint drink of pain, but it tastes nothing like it. It's probably the best kava will ever dream of tasting in a drinkable form. It WILL numb your lips, and it will give you a kava'd experience, but nothing hardcore. Honestly this time, being so good tasting...I appreciate that.

Not a knock you back "sit....stay!" beverage, but more than enough to really calm you down if you're really upset at the mounding unwashed dishes continually piling up in the sink...little specific I know, but it really calmed my dish rage.

Great product and at $3 a piece I can say they pack a punch at the right price.

I recommend it. A+

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
So....I got my humongous order today...Annnd...Mike you have another fan! :D I'm very impressed...this stuff is lovely! And just what I need for work etc. when it wouldn't be appropriate to be rooted..lol.. I savored a bottle while watching a movie and half way thru the bottle I started feeling it..by the end I was niiice and toasty! It'll definitely be a mainstay in my fridge :) Oohh lord this will be so refreshing in the summer too..Aahhh!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Thanks so much KavaGurl! Very happy you enjoy it :) You're not the only one that'll be taking the edge off at work - we've got a few customers with the same idea - especially now that its tax season!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
You betcha Mike! I'm sooo glad I went with the monthly thingy now ;) I'm such a kavahead but keeping my supply up here in Va can make me Grrrrrr sometimes! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.