What's new

99 shells of kava on the wall, 99 shells of kava...

oi. to bula kava house: you folks are amazing. i ordered a shell about a week ago, and when it came (fast) it was a beautiful shell. sadly, it hadda giant crack down the side. i called you up and you were like NO PROB. WELL SEND YOU A NEW ONE. and lo an behold, send me a new one you did. the replacement came even faster than the first, and this one was massive. i could crawl under it and use it for shelter from storms. insane. lovely shell. also, you threw in some bula kava house stickers which have gone on my guitar and skateboard by now. soo stoked. gorgeousness. and teh stickers were a real nice touch. i always wanted kava stickers. im a sticker aficionado. i rip em off lightposts an whatever, stick em on everything. thank you forever much for the epic shell. im drinking out of it as i type these words. BULA!! you guys live up to your name.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Yeah bula has some very nice shells, and yes they are massive! I have yet to see a coconut that big to make a nice shell out of lol. And I never new they made stickers!? I will have to learn more about this so I can stick em on my car!

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Wish I ordered a shell, but i couldn't spend more than about 55 quid (85 - 90 dollars maybe) on my order.

Oh well looks like ill be drinking out of a big glass bowl for a little while haha :D

my shell only ran me for $4 bux. they might as well be giving them away....the coconut that was once in that shel coulda fed an entire village for months, it was so big

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
I've been meaning to buy some of those guys, but the shipping cost wrecks it.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
My Baby Bear shell broke. I now have two Papa Bear shells and two Mama Bear shells, but alas, my shells are either too big or too small.

The small ones are OK, but not large enough for me to add instant to the first shell of the evening without sloshing badly. The big ones are clownish, as Natalie described. I no longer have need of drinking that much kava in one gulp. My reverse tolerance is so legendary I once fell over looking at a vacuum sealed bag. Now, this was a vacuum sealed bag of Special Reserve, mind you, and I did look at an entire kilogram at once.

If you live in Britain as I do, adding a shell to an order skyrockets the shipping by over $20 dollars.  Not cool when it is already fairly high. Nevermind though - the kava still has fantastic effects from a glass!

May have to make one (smiley: glasses)

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Bula is still cheaper if you were already buying kava (shipping on those $1.00 shells is poop).

kl.Lente

Kava Curious
All you need is a coconut, a way of cutting it without cutting your own fingers off, sandpaper, and what we call mineral oil in the USA.

Microwave the coconut until the white stuff just slides out. Feed it do your dog to make his coat shiny or eat it yourself.

If you oil the shells every now and again, they are even dishwasher safe.

Plus if your wife is good at macrame, you can drill some holes in the bottom, plant some evil Kudzu vine cuttings in them, hang them around the eves of your tiki bar, and in a few weeks have some pretty cool shade making weird vine coconut things. Of course you have to be vigilant to keep the goddamn vines of the roof and from reaching the ground. Maybe some Morning Glories this year.

Then you can spend all your money on Bula Kava Kava. Which you can then drink while admiring your tiki bar.

-Lente.