What's new

Micronized Kava Review 11 year waka micro

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I will preface this by saying this Kava forced me to crack a rib, literally. I don't want to say who is at fault here *cough Judd cough* but since this micro is of such high quality and I am not American so I shan't sue for more kava. I am kind.

The music is ringing in my ears and I can feel it dancing over my skin, the sun is shining through the window and it's light is a little bit more inviting than normal. It is a balmy 50 degrees out here in the arctic, the snow is melting, and spring is just around the corner. To say that all is right in the universe is an understatement. Peace is coursing through my veins, singing me a sweet lullaby that doesn't make me sleepy but opens my eyes to reality. Opens my eyes to all the beauty around me and of all the endless possibilities that are capable of happening, depending on which course of action I take in life. I am in a transitional period in my life and for the first time, in a long time the world doesn't seem bleak and cold, I feel light, the love, the peace, the kava. To say that the Kava has something to do with this would also be an understatement, I have never drunk such a heady kava with such potency in all my many years on this little blue disk that is being held up by many stalwart turtles. Honestly, this Kava is so heady it has me reliving old movies of my life, I see the first love in my life vividly in my mind. Everywhere I see blue, the same shade she wore on her fingernails. Her house wasn't far from a school, her dad used to play guitar. I remember it reverberating through the walls. Our love grew in the winter, we really just spent a lot of time driving around, trying to find meaning in the world together. I followed her everywhere, parks, stores, bars. We shared so many laughs, that was the best part. We moved together heavenly. We lived in Las vegas and I will always remember the lights from the strip cascading on us, she moved away one day and we grew apart. I feel my throat swelling just thinking about her. I never knew what became of her, but all I can say is how happy I am that she touched my life.

Hmm, no idea what happened there I was talking about Kava, so back to the Kava. This stuff is heady, I mean super heady, most heady kavas don't do a whole lot for me other than make me feel pretty decent, but they tend to lack the potency of heavier kava. Not 11 year Waka though, this stuff is like the 151 Bacardi of heady Kava. I feel it in my head, my mind, my emotions, I feel incredibly relaxed, not sleeping, but very introspective and passionate. If I could I'd write a poem, but instead, I'm writing a kava review. The antianxiety effects/affects are amazing for a heady kava we some heady kava can tend to make some people feel anxious, not this stuff. I feel firmly planted in the moment, well the past also, and a dash of the future, but I am in my fully in my mind and this kava is causing me to be very honest with myself which I find strange. I use to be a bit of a drinker and one of my favorite parts about drinking alcohol was that it caused me to be very honest with myself, this kava gives me a very similar feeling. I see what I need to do and I believe with the help of this kava I will be able to accomplish it. Body effects are there but nothing major, relaxation behind the eyes and slight hugging sensation in my chest when I breathe, although might just be my cracked ribs. I don't have couch lock and could go out and do just about anything right now. There is little if any sedation more of a contentment, but very euphoric, I feel like taking on the world with calm calculation. This kava I think would be best for Social anxiety, creativity, daytime, early night time when going out kava. Do not drink it before bed, I feel like you might be climbing up the walls if you did. All in all, I feel like this is a staple kava, if you don't like micro you are missing out, be a man, or a woman and just drink it. It is too good to pass up and seriously in my top 3 micro list. One of the best parts also is the price, the price is simply amazing for the quality of this kava and I only fear that two pounds might not be enough, with that I'm out. peace, love, and chicken grease.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
I will preface this by saying this Kava forced me to crack a rib, literally. I don't want to say who is at fault here *cough Judd cough* but since this micro is of such high quality and I am not American so I shan't sue for more kava. I am kind.

The music is ringing in my ears and I can feel it dancing over my skin, the sun is shining through the window and it's light is a little bit more inviting than normal. It is a balmy 50 degrees out here in the arctic, the snow is melting, and spring is just around the corner. To say that all is right in the universe is an understatement. Peace is coursing through my veins, singing me a sweet lullaby that doesn't make me sleepy but opens my eyes to reality. Opens my eyes to all the beauty around me and of all the endless possibilities that are capable of happening, depending on which course of action I take in life. I am in a transitional period in my life and for the first time, in a long time the world doesn't seem bleak and cold, I feel light, the love, the peace, the kava. To say that the Kava has something to do with this would also be an understatement, I have never drunk such a heady kava with such potency in all my many years on this little blue disk that is being held up by many stalwart turtles. Honestly, this Kava is so heady it has me reliving old movies of my life, I see the first love in my life vividly in my mind. Everywhere I see blue, the same shade she wore on her fingernails. Her house wasn't far from a school, her dad used to play guitar. I remember it reverberating through the walls. Our love grew in the winter, we really just spent a lot of time driving around, trying to find meaning in the world together. I followed her everywhere, parks, stores, bars. We shared so many laughs, that was the best part. We moved together heavenly. We lived in Las vegas and I will always remember the lights from the strip cascading on us, she moved away one day and we grew apart. I feel my throat swelling just thinking about her. I never knew what became of her, but all I can say is how happy I am that she touched my life.

Hmm, no idea what happened there I was talking about Kava, so back to the Kava. This stuff is heady, I mean super heady, most heady kavas don't do a whole lot for me other than make me feel pretty decent, but they tend to lack the potency of heavier kava. Not 11 year Waka though, this stuff is like the 151 Bacardi of heady Kava. I feel it in my head, my mind, my emotions, I feel incredibly relaxed, not sleeping, but very introspective and passionate. If I could I'd write a poem, but instead, I'm writing a kava review. The antianxiety effects/affects are amazing for a heady kava we some heady kava can tend to make some people feel anxious, not this stuff. I feel firmly planted in the moment, well the past also, and a dash of the future, but I am in my fully in my mind and this kava is causing me to be very honest with myself which I find strange. I use to be a bit of a drinker and one of my favorite parts about drinking alcohol was that it caused me to be very honest with myself, this kava gives me a very similar feeling. I see what I need to do and I believe with the help of this kava I will be able to accomplish it. Body effects are there but nothing major, relaxation behind the eyes and slight hugging sensation in my chest when I breathe, although might just be my cracked ribs. I don't have couch lock and could go out and do just about anything right now. There is little if any sedation more of a contentment, but very euphoric, I feel like taking on the world with calm calculation. This kava I think would be best for Social anxiety, creativity, daytime, early night time when going out kava. Do not drink it before bed, I feel like you might be climbing up the walls if you did. All in all, I feel like this is a staple kava, if you don't like micro you are missing out, be a man, or a woman and just drink it. It is too good to pass up and seriously in my top 3 micro list. One of the best parts also is the price, the price is simply amazing for the quality of this kava and I only fear that two pounds might not be enough, with that I'm out. peace, love, and chicken grease.
That is the most beautiful and poetic review I've ever read. You've convinced me to try the 11 year waka too! Just placed and order. :)

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@nickbroken I absolutely love the description. Thanks for the review. If you find the time, could I trouble you to fill in the part of the review that asks the questions, i.e. x out of 5 shells, heady or heavy, etc? Cheers!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
@nickbroken I absolutely love the description. Thanks for the review. If you find the time, could I trouble you to fill in the part of the review that asks the questions, i.e. x out of 5 shells, heady or heavy, etc? Cheers!
I have no idea why it didn't fill in that part I am pretty sure that I didn't, is there a way to edit it if not I will go drink some more 11 year and just copy paste it to another.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I have no idea why it didn't fill in that part I am pretty sure that I didn't, is there a way to edit it if not I will go drink some more 11 year and just copy paste it to another.
You were in a flow. I get it. I assume the edit function would allow you to add all that. I'll bet @Krunʞy or @HeadHodge could guide you.