What's new

How do you cope with peeing so much

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
@Zachary, are you drinking plenty of water? I drink a full glass of water for each glass of kava I drink. It won't help with the peeing, mind, but you shouldn't be feeling bad or dehydrated. Kava is a diuretic, which is what leads to all this.

D

Deleted User01

One way you can stop peeing so much is to kill yourself before you reach my age. But seriously folks ... I have noticed that some Kavas make me go more than others. Also, if you have easy access to a bathroom (like I do), then you are encouraging your bladder to act badly.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, if the bladder whisperer is 36-22-36, then bring her on. Pan-Fried Sexuals need not apply. I know, I know, I'm discriminating again. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted User01

I'm eating more fruit too. I had watermelon at lunch time. I really need to get more vegetable matter in my guts and less Pan Fried Foods. @Jayy, are you a fruterian or do you just like fruit better than processed foods with loads of sugar and fat?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Is there any wierd side effects of taking to much salt under the tongue ? I did it and didn't really measure haha. I'm wondering cause everything shiny is making a wierd floaty look to it after doing that lol. And my head kinda felt pressurey...

K

Kava Steve

you really should google it, I don't know your medical history... Blood pressure kidney disease list goes on, not everyone can take salt and be sure its not processed salt if you do

Jayy

Kava Curious
I'm eating more fruit too. I had watermelon at lunch time. I really need to get more vegetable matter in my guts and less Pan Fried Foods. @Jayy, are you a fruterian or do you just like fruit better than processed foods with loads of sugar and fat?
I love everything processed and doused in butter and sugar but kava makes me want to eat pineapple, bananas, oranges and apples and stuff...it's hard to eat even remotely healthy.

Is there any wierd side effects of taking to much salt under the tongue ? I did it and didn't really measure haha. I'm wondering cause everything shiny is making a wierd floaty look to it after doing that lol. And my head kinda felt pressurey...
Probably should check with your doctor about that......

K

Kava Steve

doses upto 1/4 teaspoon is fine and done by many as long as you don't have any diseases that salt could cause prpblems with... Mind you we are talking about sea salt. Not your regular table salt. This method is actually prescribed by a bunch of holistic doctors.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I notice that some strains make me pee a bit more than others, but not only that some experiences make will make me urinate significantly more than others, even though it's the same root. For the most part, it doesn't behave like a drastic diuretic to me, but I notice others differences too sometimes....like, not peeing as much as the urge made me assume or peeing and having to pee again a bit too soon after. Not sure if this is natural, or sign of an underlying health issue. I definitely notice that the nights the really hit me the best, will definitely have a period of somewhat notable increased urination...followed by a foggier next-day than usual.

For me, alcohol makes me pee much more volume, more frequently, than kava usually does.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Kava does make me pee. A lot.
Salt can temporarily raise blood pressure, but I think the evidence that it actually causes hypertensive disease is scant. When you are on a low carb diet it is actually recommended to ingest extra salt, and water, due to your kidneys being purged of salt and you being dehydrated by the diet. I find that drinking chicken or beef bullion is tastier for this purpose than just salty water...

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
I drank about 2.5 tbs worth of sir duke-on-the-tine hanakapi ai last night and added 1.5 tsp of instant nene to my last mug and woke up 4 times over the course of 7 hours to fill my toilette bowl with a torrential downpour of urine. I made it rain like r Kelly and t pain.
I don't mind peeing a lot