What's new

Any feedback from Solomon's from BKH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@Bradley666 Definitely a heady buzz that lasts.

I'm all for you sending kava off for independent testing, but I am a member of the American Kava Association which requires all kava be tested for chemotype. This one tested 432615 (that is a noble chemotype) and 9% kavalactones. The AKA uses independent accredited labs for all testing. I guess I hadn't provided that info for the Solomon's yet, so there you have it.

Enjoy!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Nice! (y)
I had a feeling it would be 8-9ish %...but its so smooth you wouldn't even know! The solomons is an easy winner no doubt...love the clear headbuzz it gives while sooths every muscle and ache in the body...can't beat that...numbers look great! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya I am debating whether or not to do some solomons kava today. or try the new mystery kava from Vanuatu I just got from KWK, sounds like it could possibly be very heady...which is interesting :)
I will think about it lol...

Sacred Journey

Kava Curious
So far Solomon's is my favorite kava, out of the three I have tried from BKH. I like it because it has strong pain killing and muscle relaxing effects as well as a blissful mental effect. The white waka that I have now is more euphoric but it lacks the punch of the solomons and lacks physical effects. Not a good trade off as far as I'm concerned. I am amazed at how different, different kavas can feel though.

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
i LOOOOOOVE the Solomon from BKH! i had a shell of the strong batch when i was at the actual Bula Kava House and bought a half pound after drinking about 1/3 of my first shell

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
I had some shells when I was visiting @Judd Rench and the BKH team. I would agree that's it's most similar to a good borogu. I only have KWK's offering to compare with but that's a good one! Pretty heady and euphoric for me. Decent kavain rating maybe? I don't know much about that stuff but I know I enjoyed it.

Sacred Journey

Kava Curious
Just received another order of solomon's, it is so awesome. I work a very physical job and every saturday I wake up with sore and tired muscles. This kava has such strong muscle relaxing and pain killing effects, it makes me feel so much better. THe white waka is good if you want a mood lift or if you like a clear headed euphoria but even drinking large amounts of it did not do much for my muscle pain and fatigue. I would like to try combining the two though, maybe 2 tbs solomons and 1 tbs white waka and see if you could get the analgesic effects along with the strong euphoria.

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
they're SOOOOO GOOOD together!
here's what i had at the kava house: 1 shell strong batch solomons followed by 1 shell waka
it's the perfect combo. i tried mixing them but it wasn't as good for me. for some reason the solomon followed by the waka is perfect for me every time

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
um my post was deleted here lol. I hoped the forum would not start doing those kind of things. With that said, as a member of True Kava I do think it unfair to Judd to leave negative test results up for years. True Kava, to be reputable or even relevant must keep current, not only upon negative results but positive as well.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
um my post was deleted here lol. I hoped the forum would not start doing those kind of things. With that said, as a member of True Kava I do think it unfair to Judd to leave negative test results up for years. True Kava, to be reputable or even relevant must keep current, not only upon negative results but positive as well.
Hold up, your post here on KF was deleted? Was it in this thread?

Edit: I see a post that was deleted because it was a duplicate, was that it?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I don't see my original post (yes in this thread), no worries my friend, it's not about "my" post anyway per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.