What's new

Embarassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Bull Shit. I had a customer call me on New Years Eve. She's a paying customer. You did no wrong. Yah, some people need to get a life on New Years Eve. :D

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Bull Shit. I had a customer call me on New Years Eve. She's a paying customer. You did no wrong. Yah, some people need to get a life on New Years Eve. :D
Well New Years Eve is my wedding anaversery, with @Roaddogs Wife . So I'm always spending time with her that Time of year. We wont be calling you. We will be too krumpt. Much love. Roaddog...

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
(p.s. I know what you mean by their shipping, I'm currently in the middle of nowhere Oregon fishing and I ordered some of their 11 year kava to give it a try and actually got it the next day without paying for expedited shipping).
is this 11 year old kava Noble

Roaddogs Wife

Kava Curious
Well New Years Eve is my wedding anaversery, with @Roaddogs Wife . So I'm always spending time with her that Time of year. We wont be calling you. We will be too krumpt. Much love. Roaddog...
Yes, probable so. Roaddog married me, on New Years Eve, so he wouldn't forget our anniversary. Thats one think he has not got an excuse for, missing our anniversary. Much love. Roaddogs Wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.