What's new

Embarassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
:facepalm:Well my wife decided to order some kava . Being that there shipping is good and we were out of kava i told her about how fast u get conformation and tracking. She placed the order on sun night . I figured by tue she would have tracking . So i thought hey BKH, is a kool place and judd is present here so i thought i will just call and give them our order num and check on it . Well i did the guy who works the counter said the shipping person is not here i can give u the owners number . I explained its not that urgent i asked if it was his personal number he said yes but its fine. Yes it was judds number so my dumb ass called his personal phone to check on a small order . That was only two days old . He sounded displeased . I stammerd and explained why i called and apoligized. Of course hes at home he cant answer my question either .Probaly thinks iam nutz i know better. WOW. I am a dunce.:asshat:....:banghead:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
:facepalm:Well my wife decided to order some kava . Being that there shipping is good and we were out of kava i told her about how fast u get conformation and tracking. She placed the order on sun night . I figured by tue she would have tracking . So i thought hey BKH, is a kool place and judd is present here so i thought i will just call and give them our order num and check on it . Well i did the guy who works the counter said the shipping person is not here i can give u the owners number . I explained its not that urgent i asked if it was his personal number he said yes but its fine. Yes it was judds number so my dumb ass called his personal phone to check on a small order . That was only two days old . He sounded displeased . I stammerd and explained why i called and apoligized. Of course hes at home he cant answer my question either .Probaly thinks iam nutz i know better. WOW. I am a dunce.:asshat:....:banghead:
I don't think you've anything to be embarrassed about BULABUCK

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Shake if off @BULABUCK. You're freak'in only because you don't really know why Judd seemed displeased. He was probably not displeased because you called him, or that he was displeased because someone gave you his phone number. It could be he was displeased that you were unable to get an answer to your question. I have run enough businesses to know that is what I would have been upset about.

So don't worry about it. I'll be happy to call Judd if you want me to, if it's truly bothering you a lot.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Shake if off @BULABUCK. You're freak'in only because you don't really know why Judd seemed displeased. He was probably not displeased because you called him, or that he was displeased because someone gave you his phone number. It could be he was displeased that you were unable to get an answer to your question. I have run enough businesses to know that is what I would have been upset about.

So don't worry about it. I'll be happy to call Judd if you want me to, if it's truly bothering you a lot.
No don't do that. I know better i run arestaraunt so i know better . Man i shoulda just waited.Just out of kava and thought it would be ok to call bkh and get and update just struck me as odd because of how fast they usually are but i was not concerned just curious .Should of never called.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
you should have said hey Judd it's BULABUCK from kavaforums where you been bro
I know but he was like who is this ?before i could say that . I was trying to explain why i called it did no go how planned it in my head. I wanted to say how i loved BKH kava . And it was great to get to talk to him in person but i flopped its like i was starstruck ,cuz of the way it went down.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I know but he was like who is this ?before i could say that . I was trying to explain why i called it did no go how planned it in my head. I wanted to say how i loved BKH kava . And it was great to get to talk to him in person but i flopped its like i was starstruck ,cuz of the way it went down.
Oh well in that case, just collect your thoughts and call him back. Make sure your wear this and you won't feel so exposed.

(p.s. I know what you mean by their shipping, I'm currently in the middle of nowhere Oregon fishing and I ordered some of their 11 year kava to give it a try and actually got it the next day without paying for expedited shipping).

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
If you/wifey didn't get at least a shipping confirmation then I would definitely call again to get an answer so you can either get a tracking number or order again if for some reason it didn't go through. I'm a total believer of positive confirmations. I don't want to get a test taken at the doctors and have them say "We'll call you if we find something wrong" I want them to call me one way or the other, so I have positive confirmation.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
No i did get a order conformation. I know its coming i did not mean to cause a stink.
No worries. You are member of the family and I'm just trying to be helpful. No stink here. We have @Roaddog's skunk for that. :wideyed:
(the good news is that I think you did good creating this thread, because @Bula Kava House will for sure see this and I would expect some sort of reply from them shortly) (y)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Psh, shoulda told him to get off his ass and go downstairs and check on it. Nah, I kid, his shipping dept is second to none.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I'm sure it's fine Bulabuck ;)....Judd's a busy guy and it could of been anything aggravating him. Sometimes I get a call and it just happens to be the wrong moment for w/e reason. If Bkh/Judd see's this thread I'm sure he'll laugh it off and also tell you not to worry about it.

Have you had your kava yet today? If not have your kava! (y) If you have...f
Drink a bit more.:D::happyshell:: That's what it's for after all. ::awesomesmiles::

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.