What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

No, please don't quit. Have another tablespoon of Moi Instant and try again. That's what my wife told me last nite. :ROFLMAO: Oh wait a minute, wrong thread. :banghead:

D

Deleted User01

Hey @Deleted User, I got a brainstorm. I know how to get free Kava all year long. Watch this ...

No, please don't quit. Have another tablespoon of Moi Instant and try again. That's what my wife told me last nite.
Anyway, I did take another Tablespoon of Moi Instant. Heh, heh heh, :sneaky: Needless to say my wife is still sound asleep trying to recover and I'm still prowling the streets like a Tomcat.
::frosty:: Meee- Owwwww.

So any vendors want me to review their Kava for this express purpose, then please send me free kava and plenty of it. No tudei please because in these situations, it wouldn't be helpful. :rolleyes:

If Moi instant causes you to be aroused for more than 6 hours, then call a Nurse quick. Moi Instant can also cause high blood pressure, low blood pressure, sleepiness, anemia, mononucleous, ebola, and the Spanish Flu depending on who your partner is. One more thing, Chris, you owe big time man!

R

Rookietwoshoes

It's crazy how some people love it, have no day after effects and never feel nauseous, and others get the exact opposite.

Can I ask, those of you that have had bad effects. how much of the powder you've been using?
The first time was 3 tablespoons in a cup+ 1/2 of water . The second time was 5 tablespoons in 2 cups. I can't even bring myself to try it again. Will start a thread to see if anyone would like to trade.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
The first time was 3 tablespoons in a cup+ 1/2 of water . The second time was 5 tablespoons in 2 cups. I can't even bring myself to try it again. Will start a thread to see if anyone would like to trade.
That's A LOT for a strong micro like this! Try less. Maybe 1 tablespoon per cup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It's crazy how some people love it, have no day after effects and never feel nauseous, and others get the exact opposite.

Can I ask, those of you that have had bad effects. how much of the powder you've been using?
It is interesting. What's also interesting is that we get reviews on FB, our online store, via email, on other forums, etc. We sell A TON of 11 Year Waka, and apart from a couple members on THIS SITE ONLY, I don't remember seeing any negative reviews regarding effects, except for a small bit of stomach queasiness, which happens with many kavas every once in a while. We also serve this to thousands of people at the kava bar in Portland and get positive reports. Nonetheless, I say again, if you are using a more or less appropriate dose and have uncharacteristically unpleasant effects, I'd be happy to make it right for you. Send me an email at [email protected] and we'll get you sorted out.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Apologies- i meant 5 tablespoons to 4 cups of water shared between two people. And it was also strained. What proportion do you normally use?
I'd start with 1 tbsp. or even a little less per 8 oz. and adjust from there. Two servings over an hour or so should be plenty. It doesn't take much.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Holy moly. Yeah that's a lot of micronized kava.
Uh yeah that's a ton of micro. I think that exceeds my daily limit. The other folks that commented are correct. 1 tbsp at a time is the safest for me. Usually spaced 30 min apart and I stop at 2 or 3.

R

Rookietwoshoes

That's A LOT for a strong micro like this! Try less. Maybe 1 tablespoon per cup.
Once again, my bad. I was using a wooden spoon that comes inside the bottle of Wakaya. Just realized that it is not a tablespoon. It is a teaspoon.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You've had wakaya kava? If so please let us know how that was. Possibly the most expensive kava on the market.

R

Rookietwoshoes

I think they are extremely similar. wakaya's price is 45$ for 180 grams. Judd's is $39 for 226 grams. BKH also doesn't use the fancy glass jar which I'm sure factors into wakaya's price.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Other vendors will sell the same kava cultivar. Bula Kava House has exclusive rights to the 11 Year, which I guess pretty soon will be a 12 Year. Damn, label change upcoming! Anyway, yeah, we should be the only ones able to sell the really old plants. They have a 9 year old crop and a 7 year old crop. Same cultivar, but the 11 Year has a higher kavalactone %, and the chemotype changed a bit due to Yangonin increasing at a higher rate than other kavalactones.

kongkava

Kava Curious
I'm about a week and a half into drinking 11 year kava daily.

- Got nausea only my first time because I drank too much. Rest was fine.
- Stoned feeling right off the bat, very potent. Very alcohol-like feeling.
- Not as comfortable feeling as other kavas.
- Next day calmness, lingering effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.