What's new

What's the deal with kavaboy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
No one ever seems to talk about them except shakas, is their kava Noble; no tudei laced in?

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Don't know about the nobility, and I think @Vekta is the only one to have tried it. One of them (I think it's a family that owns the business) posted here for a bit but didn't really stick around.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'd put money on it being noble. There's is one of the few heady-only, super light, clean kavain strains that actually worked pretty well on me. But as with all strains like that (for me) it seems like I'd have to drink close to twice as much to feel the effects that everyone else does.
Vekta did have it before too. ::happyshell::::kavaleaf::::happyshell::

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
In general there are lots and lots of vendors that have no presence here. Some of them might not know about the forum, others might not be interested in this kind of platform, others might be afraid of getting too many uncomfortable questions... :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
Light and.....happy.
That.
High five, my kava boy braddah. ::happyshell::
Kavaboy has signed up on the forum and posted a couple times. I've tried to get them to get their kava in my local herb store. They also told us the price for big wholesale purchases and it sounded awesome.
I think headhodge may have been the one who thought up the kava co-op after that.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Kava boy is on Oahu and they do have real good kava, it is from Tonga so it is less likely that it has tudei mixed with it. I am sure that it is noble and when i tried it, it was a real good Tongan kava, but that was a while ago and I never did the acetone test on it. But I enjoyed the kava. I like a good Tongan kava. Aloha.

Chris

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
That.
High five, my kava boy braddah. ::happyshell::
Kavaboy has signed up on the forum and posted a couple times. I've tried to get them to get their kava in my local herb store. They also told us the price for big wholesale purchases and it sounded awesome.
I think headhodge may have been the one who thought up the kava co-op after that.
Maloelele! Whats the name of your local herb store and what city/state is it in?

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Kava boy is on Oahu and they do have real good kava, it is from Tonga so it is less likely that it has tudei mixed with it. I am sure that it is noble and when i tried it, it was a real good Tongan kava, but that was a while ago and I never did the acetone test on it. But I enjoyed the kava. I like a good Tongan kava. Aloha.

Chris
Thanks for giving us a good name! Our family appreciates it. As far as when you refer to kava being noble what exactly does that mean? My parents run the small kava business on Oahu and they do not frequently do online business. I work fulltime and try to get online when i have a break from my insane work weeks. With that said I'm willing to find out the information you all have questions for. So ask away.

Malo,
Sarah

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
Maloelele! Whats the name of your local herb store and what city/state is it in?
Herbie's
13310 E Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90602
(562) 945-1322

get in there (y)
They sell shitty kava capsules, tiny extract tinctures and a small bag of weak fiji kava powder from 'starwest botanicals'.

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Herbie's
13310 E Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90602
(562) 945-1322

get in there (y)
They sell shitty kava capsules, tiny extract tinctures and a small bag of weak fiji kava powder from 'starwest botanicals'.
You got it! I'll contact them tomorrow. If you can get in there and ask them sometime if they sell KAVABOY kava. So our name rings bells. Malo!

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Hahaha I like this idea...forums members and vendors tag teaming stores into carrying actual quality kava.
My family has been growing and selling kava for about 13 years now. We mostly are in small poly stores on Oahu. Thats the only way we know how to sell kava. This is our foot into the online market haha. Our website does not generate much visit but maybe things can change. :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Review Maestro
You got it! I'll contact them tomorrow. If you can get in there and ask them sometime if they sell KAVABOY kava. So our name rings bells. Malo!
You might also wanna try the small polynesian store around here:

Boutique Samoa
  • 1217 S Western Ave
  • Anaheim, CA 92804
  • Phone number (714) 220-9675

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
My family has been growing and selling kava for about 13 years now. We mostly are in small poly stores on Oahu. Thats the only way we know how to sell kava. This is our foot into the online market haha. Our website does not generate much visit but maybe things can change. :)
There is a kava Shop tab for the forums. Maybe getting a Kava Boy Hawaii in the kava shop is just the ticket.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Thanks for giving us a good name! Our family appreciates it. As far as when you refer to kava being noble what exactly does that mean? My parents run the small kava business on Oahu and they do not frequently do online business. I work fulltime and try to get online when i have a break from my insane work weeks. With that said I'm willing to find out the information you all have questions for. So ask away.

Malo,
Sarah
Sarah? So actually kava girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.