What's new

Powdered Kava Review WOW

D

Deleted User01

Amazing light color. Like 1 part coffee to 5 parts mik.

The Nakamal Web Site says that this Kava is a mixture of Borogu and Boroguru with fibers removed and processed to maximize the potency. That being said, you might be able to mix a WOW like concoction using both and making it extra strong.

I had my heady Solomons in the early afternoon and downed a few cups of WOW at late afternoon. I didn’t feel the relaxing muscle effects until I final ate supper and hit the couch. Then I got all warm and fuzzy. I’ve been drinking heady Kavas too long and now I finally remember what it feels like to melt in the couch. Deep sleep followed. Nothing out of the ordinary in the way of dreams.

Being a daytime drinker, I rarely feel muscle effects. With WOW I had a little loss of motor control during my daytime activities. My conclusion is that DMH effects come on strong when you are at ease and resting. At that point you are finally listening to the Kava and it is saying “Relax, Relaxxx, Relaxxxxxxx ....Zzzzzzzz”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bert07

Me like da kava
I am definitely in need of getting more soon. This right here was the one that got my feet wet and it was still amazing back when I was battling RT. I can't even imagine how much it'll do to me now. A lot complain about the price but for me it is well worth it hands down. I love that deep body massage it gives you, which is why I'm a dhm/dhk-or anything in that nature fan.

D

Deleted User01

And don't forget that it is super mild tasting for something so potent. I ordered Boroguru and Koniak to mix and see how that goes. I haven't had those 2 in a while and its time to revisit. But if you got the cash, go for something that's potent and mild tasting. Maybe a little christmas present to yourself.

violet

Do all things with love
Notes:
The Nakamal Web Site says that this Kava is a mixture of Borogu and Boroguru with fibers removed and processed to maximize the potency. That being said, you might be able to mix a WOW like concoction using both and making it extra strong.
Great review, Deleted User01. WOW is definitely on my "try it next" list. From everything I have read, it seems that Borogu tastes worse than Boroguru, it's what has kept me from trying it so far. I can't imagine mixing the two together would improve the taste. The milder tasting Koniak definitely improves and smooths out the taste of Boroguru, though.
And don't forget that it is super mild tasting for something so potent.
This with it's muscle relaxing qualities has me very excited to try WOW.

D

Deleted User01

Violeta, I'm mixing boroguru and Koniak (when I'm back on the wagon). I usually drink it after a few shells of afternoon MeloMelo. I really don't notice the taste anymore because I make my Kava with Coconut Water and of course I drink it very cold. There is one that says H2O on it made by Sprouts. I like that one because it stays watery and it doesn't thicken up when heated like some of the others.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi,
I'm trying to beef up the number of reviews for N@H. If you don't mind could you reply to this with a shell rating for your review, so I can convert it to the new format? 1 shell is lowest and 5 shells is highest.

Thanks

D

Deleted User01

WOW would get 4 shells. You have to take the price into consideration.