What's new

Powdered Kava Review WOW

Grant Moore

Don't be in a hurry to go no where.
Let me start off by saying this is one of my favorite kavas of all time. This kava has an incredibly mild earthy flavor with hints of piney sweetness. I drank this kava on an empty stomach and it turned out to be one heck of a kava experience. After drinking the kava I sat down with my family to watch some Netflix, and about fifteen minutes later the kava began to take effect. The initial coming on was muscular, which was a major relief since I had had a full day of yard work. It was if I hadn't done a shred of work all day. Next came the heady effects. The heady effects weren't strong, but they were just strong enough to notice and to take the stress out of the day. The sedative effects were excellent. The effects suggested sleep but didn't urge it. After about 3 episodes of Arrow and family conversation, I decided it was time for bed. The next morning I was refreshed and ready for the day. All in all this kava is an awesome muscle relaxant, that can take the edge out of a hectic day, and promote an excellent night's sleep.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Grant. I like reviews where you tell us what you did after the Kava and/or how it effected your daily routine. I like a little human interest.:D