What's new

Instant Kava Review Vanuatu Instant

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Anything I can use a teaspoon or 2 and get reliable effects from is great for me! Doesn't taste bad at all it's easy to drink. it helps to water it down though it can get a little chalky when reaching 3+ teaspoons in about 16 oz water.

Started out with 2 tsp in a water bottle and shook it up. poured shells like I would regular, strained kava and drank every 10-30 mins. Just having an easy going Sunday. Effects were starting after the first shell around 9am and it's 12:30 now, still effective. Good for daytime use as a little goes a long way. I feel like it's pretty easy to dial this one in. Not worried about having too much and am not monitoring the time between shells, i may have more or I may not. This is a relaxing kava, mentally and physically just not too much of either.

Overall, I think i'll get this one again it's great to have in a pinch or just when you don't feel like going through the process of straining root. Or, like me right now, don't have any ground root! This one's going to the beach with me later this month no doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I was thinking about re-rating this one at 3 shells. It can be subtle but, then again, that's what I want for daytime use more often than not. Also considering the price point, it's good kava on a budget and will last me a while so, for that, I'll keep the 4 shell rating.