What's new

Kava Powdered Review Vanuatu Blend Number 7

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
This was one of my first kavas and imo a good starter one. I had very little RT, and I think the strength of this blend helped that out. I don't drink this much anymore as I have moved onto micros that have the makas removed. But, I will still use this one when I can't seem to get the other kavas to have an effect. This is a good standby and I have not been disappointed with it. I really like this kava when I need my muscles to relax and stop cramping. As noted on another review this kava is creamy with a light flavor. As such, I think this is a fine kava to do my first review on!

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
FIXED thanks @HeadHodge

I see it says micronized, it's actually a fine med grind. Can not see a place to edit the review to fix this error on my part.

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I see it says micronized, it's actually a fine med grind. Can not see a place to edit the review to fix this error on my part.
On the upper right click 'Thread Tools' then click 'Custom Fields' and make your changes. If you have problems, I'll be happy to help you.

D

Deleted User01

@avahZ, good review. On the mistake about fine grind vs Micronized, I understood you had fine grind after reading your review so no problem there. In any event, for those who buy fine grind disguised as micronized, you can filter out the makas and still have a decent grog.