What's new

Torn up pro grade strainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I bought the strainer one month and a half ago. Today, after twisting the strainer, when finishing straining, the seams got torn up. I don't feel I went crazy with twisting so I'm a bit disapointed by that.

Does it happen to any of you? I thought that it is super solid... It is sad because I loved using it. Now I don't know if I will be willing to buy another one...

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
This hasn't happened to me yet, but maybe just don't buy that one again? I usually just get the nylon nutmilk bags off of amazon for $6. They're sturdy and I only throw them out if I feel like they're getting too much build up.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I've torn every strainer I've ever used, except my double layered fabric Fijian style strainer and the industrial use strainers that I buy from Duda Diesel , which I prefer. My favorite is the 100 micron Nylon. If I have ever torn one of those, it was only after 2-3 years of daily usage.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've torn every strainer I've ever used, except my double layered fabric Fijian style strainer and the industrial use strainers that I buy from Duda Diesel , which I prefer. My favorite is the 100 micron Nylon. If I have ever torn one of those, it was only after 2-3 years of daily usage.
Ahhh duda diesel, when you want something legit, but want to your receipt to look like you're building a meth lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.