What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Waka

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
The first thing that suprised me was how incredibly clay like it felt when kneading. i am only a newbie when it comes to kava but this is the best kava i have tasted so far, usually when i take a gulp to big i have the almost urge to run to the toilet but not with this. it doesnt numb my throath to the point when it gets uncomfortable and the spicyness is almost as if you want to drink this. and then a slightly sourish aftertaste. brilliant! (somebody mentioned combining grog with spicy foods and a gulp after home made chili really was nice! ).
within 5 minutes i start to feel a smile coming up and that keeps rising. there seems to be potential to drink this and do things but just beeing happy and explore the couch seems to work best with me. no hangover effects experienced and or stomach discomfort
i also found it very helpful with my cold i was having as it formed some sort of film wich eased that dry cough.

@Squanch72 was very helpfull and crafty in concealing the package lol! and i hope he gets some new soon
7 thumbs up! below the incredible level of stealth... :ROFLMAO: