What's new

Powdered Kava Review Squanch Kava - Fiji Waka

BillB

Kava Curious
Well, I have to say, this is my new favorite Kava. For the fist hour the effects were very euphoric. After the first hour I was very relaxed and happy. This Kava seemed to give me "heavy" effects more than other people but not to much. I can recommend this Kava to pretty much anyone. I honestly don't know how someone couldn't like this Kava. I know this is a product review but I have to note customer service. Customer service was great. Much better than the other vendor I bought from.
Edit: This was the fijian Kava.

wanderingwoodsmith

Kava Enthusiast
I must agree, the customer service is outstanding and upstanding. Such a great guy to do business with. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced in all my days of online shopping. Right up there with Kavafied on terms of communication. And its a bonus that the kava is top quality and potent.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I've been squanched! Spotted some squanch at my front door about 30 minutes ago. Probably not the best time to give an objective review because I had a deep tissue massage this morning. But because it didn't really help the back strain I got from overdoing a bike ride yesterday, I thought "what the heck. Let's see if squanch can squelch the remaining pain. Or if it can't maybe it can help me not care about it. "

Dang this kava is goooooood! SO easy to drink (I aluballed it with lukewarm water). One cup of water to 2tbsps squanch. No usual kava taste whatsoever but a definite mouth-numbing (and subsequent dryness), went down smooth and easy and I'm feeling pretty good. Remnants of back pain are still there but I know not being a supposedly heavy kava it might not have much muscle melting effects. But I think it does. Definitely not feeling anxiety, feeling calm, relaxed and generally at peace with the fact that El Niño isn't going to bring much needed rain to SoCal. It is what it is - or isn't.
Back pain definitely lessened and I think I'll be able to perform - if somewhat guarded - at Barre class tonight.
In the interests of providing an unbiased review I will force myself to mix up another batch tomorrow and update a shell review.
If you're new to kava I urge you to give Squanch a try. Long time kavasseurs will love it too.
Good job, @Squanch72 !!