What's new

SEPTEMBER 2012 IS FREE SHIPPING MONTH

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Each time we post the words FREE SHIPPING, you guys jump on it!
So SEPTEMBER IS FREE SHIPPING MONTH on all US orders - Coupon code is - freeseptember

International clients, if it's just extract you want we may be able to offer lower shipping prices.

We always feel bad for not extending this deal to the world. (smiley: ohwell)So email us BEFORE you order and let's work it out!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Buddhacide, email me with what you want. I'll figure something out. Are you in Canada?

Then we can work something out for SURE!

Aloha - A.G

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks Adil. I sent you an email. Dont worry if its too late or something. You guys actually have pretty good rates. Some vendors are much higher.

I am amazed though how cheap things can be sent within the US. But as soon as they cross the border the price doubles (if not quadruples). I do a lot of shopping online and there's so many times I'll be ordering away and go to pay and the shipping will come up as like $40 for a few small items, whereas if I was in the US it would be free. We just pay so much more for everything in Canada.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Buddhacide, We just made a coupon because of your "Damn you

Americans and your reasonable shipping rates" comment inspired us to give the Canadians a break.

All orders going to Canada will be charged $4.95 shipping this month!

coupon code is - freeshipcanada

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Woot! On behalf of Canada, we graciously thank you, lol.

Seriously though, its a pleasure buying from you. Cheers.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Just trying to run an online business like we ran our Farmer's Market Table where we found a family of great people trusting us week in and week out, and some of them ended up becoming great friends, we took trips with and had kava parties with. Good times!
Glad you appreciate it brother.
Aloha!

kl.CarolinaBC

Kava Enthusiast
I'm a sucker for a deal.  I did the trifecta and got some Fijian and Hawaiian powder and some chocolate extract just for the heck of it.

I just used this code! Thanks for the savings! I ordered my first Kava powder from you guys! I am getting anxious waiting for them....maybe they will be in tonight?? Just in time for the weekend.....crossing my fingers.