What's new

Paradise Kava - Southern Fiji Premium Kava

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
IT's been a year and a half since our Fijian Kava ran out.
We DID have opportunities to buy more from random vendors in Fiji.
We refused, holding out for what is known as the BEST kava in Fiji
Time kept passing as the Fijians refused to let some of this particular kava go off their Islands. Can't blame them since everyone saves the best for themselves right?
Finally, after agreeing to pay premium prices and buy any amount available, we will be stocking our Premium Fijian Kava in a month of so when it comes into the U.S
Very exciting since the samples we've tried are just dynamite.
Check out facebook page for exact dates
www.facebook.com/pardisekava

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
Wow, Adil, congratulations.  I finally cracked open my newly-arrived bag of Fijian and man is this some wickedly potent stuff.   My usual 2tbs brew and my eyes are crossing - intensely heady buzz and great energy.  

Would love to hear others' reports of this strain.  All I can say is I'm glad I bought a couple bags of this - I'm really, really impressed.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Yours was the first review!

For some reason no one else has mentioned it.

Guess they are waiting on their packages?

Isn't that a lovely fragrance and flavor? Marks of great kava I think. And the effect is really amazing. This south Fijian kava haunted me for a year when we could not find it thru any of our suppliers. Was it a ghost? And then, suddenly, a long time supplier let us know it was back in stock and we jumped at the chance to carry it again.

Looks like we made a good move...

Time to make a batch for myself! :)

Adil Ghiasi

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, very unique taste.  This was my first Fijian.  I down my brew all at once, as the taste of kava is something I'm always trying to get past as fast as possible, but I did notice a slightly smoky (to my tongue, at least) tone.  Will pay more attention with future brews. 

So I am understanding right that this is a high-DHM strain?   The energy and immediacy of the heady buzz me think first of kavain, but the effects definitely lingered on in my body in a manner more typical of high-DHM strains.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
We'd need to do a HPLC test to be certain of the kavalactone profile. Yes, the effects linger on for the day.
I found it to be more of a body feeling and my mind was quite clear.
I don't blame you for not taking the time to enjoy the taste. It's definitely something I've tried and "allowed myself to enjoy" in the past.
Aloha~