What's new

Powdered Kava Review Papa Kea

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Well all i can say is yum taste like almond milk, anyway it is such a different type of relaxation .Iam seeing Hawaiian kavas from ghk are more gentle but get the job done so nicely.mostly body but it does wipe the mind clean and give that nice:shameshame: we all know and love.I drank 4 shells of this kava.At the end of my 12 hr day muscle and brain pain gone .took a hot shower and listen to the kava while i vaped on the couch while the tv was on.in and out of awa land.

Last edited by a moderator:

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Nice review ! I'm anxiously awaiting my papa kea as we speak ..I will be jumping for joy if its on my doorstep when I get home from work tomorrow. I've been helping my father remodel his place and have been on my hands and knees doing flooring for days ! Could use the 22% kavalactones !

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Bradford, I am glad you liked the kava, it is a great flavor for kava. If I dried it too fast or too long it would have changed the flavor, if I did not dry it fast enough then it would change the flavor and the color. Let me know when you need more kava. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

It's all about Pain Relief in my book but everyone is different. I'll be brewing a big batch this Saturday. Wish he had it in micronized.