What's new

Powdered Kava Review Pana'ewa

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This kava was not what I had hoped it would be based on some reviews I read, but it is not to say it is bad. It has a mild flavor and balanced effects. Being lighter, I can see it as a daily drinker.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Looks like this root would be a great one for social settings or a first kava. Also probably excellent for a kava bar.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review! But stop it already, you guys are making me thirsty and I just got my order from GHK today so I'm chompin' at the bit. :hungry:
Nothing like a brand new bag of freshly harvested micronized to put a smile on my face. :D

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Nice review! But stop it already, you guys are making me thirsty and I just got my order from GHK today so I'm chompin' at the bit. :hungry:
Nothing like a brand new bag of freshly harvested micronized to put a smile on my face. :D
You should ask Kapm to change your banner to Nene Connoisseur (y) :)

D

Deleted User01

Ok, ok, I admit it, I'm a big fan of Nene ... but only as the last tablespoon of the day. It's a perfect kava for liteweights and it insures a good nights sleep for me. I'll let you guys gulp the "Heavy Hitters". But hey, it's almost Firday! ::awesomesmiles:: What kind of kava are you saving for Friday? I'm going with Hanapaki Ai', the Zombie Kava. How about you guys?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Ok, ok, I admit it, I'm a big fan of Nene ... but only as the last tablespoon of the day. It's a perfect kava for liteweights and it insures a good nights sleep for me. I'll let you guys gulp the "Heavy Hitters". But hey, it's almost Firday! ::awesomesmiles:: What kind of kava are you saving for Friday? I'm going with Hanapaki Ai', the Zombie Kava. How about you guys?
I am just messing with you, I am the same way with Lawena ;)