What's new

Kava Recipe New Youtube Channel for Mixology, (Recipe Inside)

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Hi All! I have started a new youtube channel that is associated with my music from bandcamp, Zoadra. I will review kava products, try out kava recipes from the forums, all while making and showcasing my making music. I will also be reviewing and brewing coffee for the same reason. Hope you all enjoy my new kava recipe I made to kickstart the channel!

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Recipe is located where exactly? Lol nice seeing more positive YouTube videos related to Kava.
Well I will list it out soon when the official video launches.

but kavaforums buds get first dibs!

1 shell Pouni Ono or Moi, any heady kava (lawena)

1 cup of apple juice or pineapple juice, unsweetwned, 6 tbps of honey and salt simmered into a pan, then chilled in the freezer, this is the sugar concentrate to make the drink's flavoring, the salt saturated honey mixture, stay afloat when stirring.

Then ice

The measurements are loose but indeed there will be a suspension of honey and salt soaked Kavalactones.

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Doesn’t sound bad at all. I typically just consume Kava traditionally but I’m gonna have to try that.
Also you can add sugar in the raw to taste, I find that when it is simmered with the briney honey & a dash of lemon juice it can bring a pleasant refreshing taste, like a cool splash of kava and natural sweetness that doesn't interfere with the taste too much. It just mainly obscures the kava's muddy, particle bearing texture.