What's new

Powdered Kava Review Nene - Medium Grind

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Beautiful light beige grinds with a sweet aroma. Taste has a peculiar note, very unique. I'm honestly not sure how to describe it. Maybe a pine oil mixed with a cucumber note. Quite distinctive. Effects are strong, and lower toned. Heady, but heavy lower frequency heady. Not the soaring type heady. For me this is very potent. A real thumper. I like it!

Z

zentri_test

Man I so wish there was a "super sampler" pack that had like all of their kavas ... even like an ounce or half ounce each one just so I could have a session with each and get to know them.

What you describe sounds like something I want to try but there's so many others too! lol. Your shell count for the body/sedative and potency as well as the easy on the stomach/skin part makes me interested.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
For nene I thought the micronized was stronger than the medium ground. The micronized felt like a more euphoric heady version of ambien. Felt like I was floating on a cloud. The medium grind felt mild....maybe I will try an extra tablespoon next time.