What's new

Instant Kava Review Mo'i

Mo'i Instant is the kind of kava that one can prepare minutes before their date arrives. Ladies: that equates to more time primping. No kneading, no soaking, no need to get your hands wet and ruin your outfit. 3-3.5 teaspoons in a cold beverage will do a girl right and her man even better.

Yes, sip your drink while enjoying the kava induced conversation. Take a moment to truly observe your unsuspecting date on the couch as you groove to the music which you selected for the scene that is about to transpire. Ask yourself if this is truly what you desire. And be aware that when it hits -there is little room to turn back so do tighten any chastity belts because the underwear will be flying.

This kava is a powerful aphrodisiac and it delivers consistently. For those without a date, it is also beneficial for platonic conversation as the effects are equally felt in the brain and along with it comes induced rushes of energy and ideas. It is probably ideal for musicians.

The best way I can describe this strain is that it probably helps open up the energy centers which reside in a vertical line along the spine , also known as chakras and allows the feel good vibrations to shoot up from the root chakra and straight out the crown.

If that description sounds too New Age then let your take away be this : Share Mo'i with a lover or before you wish to create art or engage in an exchange of ideas . My only regret was that it didn't last longer.

Until we meet again, Mo'i ...

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rookietwoshoes

Great review @Rookietwoshoes ! This mo'i is like a pure, strong wind of mental relaxation and well-being.
Thanks Henry! I reckon I should try another kava that is less "date friendly" as that aspect doesn't seem to be of much interest here. Back to the cerebral world it is ...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Very nice review RookietwoShoes! I may order some Moi' as a XMAS present to myself. It is long said in Islander folklore that the drinkers of kava would get "Kava Eyes" and that the opposite sex found that quite fetching. It is eyes that say, "I will be good to you, I will respect you, be my friend, and then be my lover".