What's new

Mo'i Vs. Mystery Wakas

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
These results are pointless to everyone but me, since I'm the only one that buys these mystery wakas:
moivswaka.jpg

They look surprisingly good...
Mystery Waka #1 is from my old source, it's heavy and previously appeared to be 25-50% adulterated with tudei.
Mystery Waka #2 is from my new source, it's not as heavy or as strong, but decent. Smelled strongly of pine but appears to be noble.
Mo'i is Mo'i.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The difference in apparent colors between the top and bottom pictures really show how hard it is to take pictures of those things--little things like camera angle can make a big difference. Do you have some known tudei for comparison? --that can be helpful.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
no tudei...but i used to use mystery waka#1 as a rough guide, because it was slightly darker. But now, not so much.
i should probably get some tudei to have on hand for these tests...but i'd likely drink it in a pinch.

verticity

I'm interested in things
no tudei...but i used to use mystery waka#1 as a rough guide, because it was slightly darker. But now, not so much.
i should probably get some tudei to have on hand for these tests...but i'd likely drink it in a pinch.
Chris @GHK will send you some if you ask...and promise not to drink it..