What's new

Melo Melo instant = Mighty Roots?

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
Hello @ll,

I would love to get a new kind of Kava. Due to living in EU, I don't have lots of options (kavaeurope/Kavasociety).

I already have Mighty Roots. I wonder if the Melo Melo is the same as instant but named different, or if it is a unique different kava?

Did someone try both?

Edit: I didn't see the kavasociety homepage till now. I only saw the kavaeurope webpage. And due to the product descriptions here, it seems that the melo melo is something different. But melo melo "instant" is only available at kavaeurope. I just wanted to make sure, not to pay money for a kava I already have as traditional version.

Last edited:

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Hello @ll,

I would love to get a new kind of Kava. Due to living in EU, I don't have lots of options (kavaeurope/Kavasociety).

I already have Mighty Roots. I wonder if the Melo Melo is the same as instant but named different, or if it is a unique different kava?

Did someone try both?

Edit: I didn't see the kavasociety homepage till now. I only saw the kavaeurope webpage. And due to the product descriptions here, it seems that the melo melo is something different. But melo melo "instant" is only available at kavaeurope. I just wanted to make sure, not to pay money for a kava I already have as traditional version.

Melo Melo is a single kava variety. Mighty roots is a blend.

But have you tried ordering from kalmwithkava in USA?

If that works without any customs issues I do recommend that you use reshippers when ordering from other vendors.

Reactions: Pzk

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
No doesn't work. Sadly. 1. every parcel ends up at customs because there is no more "free amount" regarding worth of the parcel. 2. As far as I know, mostly they don't allow kava to be received, even though if it isn't sold as medicine - it should be possible for private use. But the chance is high it is gone.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
No doesn't work. Sadly. 1. every parcel ends up at customs because there is no more "free amount" regarding worth of the parcel. 2. As far as I know, mostly they don't allow kava to be received, even though if it isn't sold as medicine - it should be possible for private use. But the chance is high it is gone.
Vat You cant avoid
But you need find out if you can receive kava or not.

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I did my research again and again. Seems to depend on the guy controlling. And mostly they don't let it come to you (user say). On the other hand a kava shop said he had 90% success rate.... well they want to sell something, what I heard, I don't believe the 90%.

France seems to be no problem. One would need an address there or someone who buys for you and you give him a tip. A french-kava connection ;-)