What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mapulehu

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Mapulehu is probably one of the mildest tasting kavas on the market. It offers a great combination of smoothness, easy flavour and blissful relaxation.

The powder itself is very light-coloured, almost white, which is usually a sign of mild taste. The smell is quite pleasant, nutty with notes of subtle spices. The flavour is mild and creamy. This stuff is seriously good!

The effects are immediate and pleasantly cerebral. It's a very "clean" and "clear" kava, perfect for day-time drinking or for late afternoon reading/watching movies. It does bring some muscle relaxation, but it's def not an overly sedating variety.

Overall: extraordinarily mild taste and good effects. A perfect day-time kava.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Good review @Henry. I always loved Mapulehu. If you need "mild sedation" in the middle of the day, do Mapulehu instead of .5 Xanax.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
On which market did you find it, Henry ? I don't see it currently listed on the GHK website...
Yes, sorry, should have mentioned that Chris is going to release more of it very soon! A few months ago @Deleted User told me this was a "delicious" kava. I didn't really believe him (sorry Deleted User! ;) ), but he was right. While it's still kava (i.e. still something that is rather bitter) it is remarkably easy to drink and almost tasty! :)

August West

Kava Enthusiast
Does anyone know the profile? I'm excited to say the least! Well rounded root that leans to the headier side is what I like! Hopefully the missus allows me to treat myself and buy a bag. I've been waiting for this variety. Haven't bought any root in months.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Does anyone know the profile? I'm excited to say the least! Well rounded root that leans to the headier side is what I like! Hopefully the missus allows me to treat myself and buy a bag. I've been waiting for this variety. Haven't bought any root in months.
You mean the chemotype? I think as per the latest analysis it's 426351
It's not the strongest kava in the world, but it's def one of the most pleasant and least bitter varieties I know. Easy to drink and very relaxing. I highly recommend it.