What's new

Powdered Kava Review Mahakea - Medium Grind

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Taste was fresh and vibrantly crisp with a hint of cucumber peel. Notably pleasant. Quick onset of effect, with a mid frequency, satisfying and potent headyness. Higher toned effect than nene, but lower frequency than the soaring effect of a heady Tongan or fijian. .. very satisfying and relaxing and even after just one shell I feel the effects continue to build and build with seemingly no ceiling. At the same time, incredibly pronounced muscle relaxation of legs, with a calming heaviness like being in a hot tub.

Such a smooth effect and very therapeutic. Potency is certainly high. .. I can say that without hesitation. Overall, I really am enjoying this one. Fantastic anxiolytic effect. One of the best in that regard! I can't seem to feel worried about a thing right now. .. sooooooo soooooooothing. Highly Recommended. Just so beautiful

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Great review, mahakea is one of my all time favourites, when it hits you right you feel fantastic.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Great review, mahakea is one of my all time favourites, when it hits you right you feel fantastic.
Exactly, when it hits you right. I have had very great experiences with this kava but it's also probably the most fickle kava I've tried. Not sure why it feels so elusive

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Exactly, when it hits you right. I have had very great experiences with this kava but it's also probably the most fickle kava I've tried. Not sure why it feels so elusive
That's true actually, it is more than possible to not hit you right too.