What's new

Instant Kava Review Mahakea - Instant

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I don't leave too many reviews, as the type of kava I consume rarely changes on a regular basis. Lately I've been working my way through different products, though. Over the last week I've been consuming GHKs instant Mahakea. Wow! What a fantastic kava. So easy to drink, and so powerful. Slightly more heavy, but overall a well balanced kava. The Moi could cause me a little trouble trying to sleep at night, nene is great, but a little on the weak side for me. Mahakea, I believe, has just become my favorite instant kava. It's got the punch, and the power I look for in traditional Vanuatu kavas, but lacks that all too familiar rubber glove flavor most of them have. This Hawaiian kava is simply awesome. If you've tried Moi, and Nene, do yourself a huge favor and try this one. Just placed another order.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi Kapm, thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the kava, it is a very good kava and the instant is so easy to prepare the drink from, just mix and enjoy. Too bad I just harvested my last Mahakea and I sold it all to Deleted User01. :eek::(
Oh wait, I had some of that Hanakapi Ai last night and i think I was still dreaming. :sleep::sleep:
I still have hundreds of Mahakea plants ready to harvest, so you know where to get more if you need it.:woot::hungry:
Aloha.

Chris

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Great review! Yes, this is also my favourite instant. Seriously, this is the closest thing to having strong, smooth and fresh kava on the islands. Well done and thank you, @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Last edited by a moderator:

Skitty

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Kapm, thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the kava, it is a very good kava and the instant is so easy to prepare the drink from, just mix and enjoy. Too bad I just harvested my last Mahakea and I sold it all to Deleted User01. :eek::(
Oh wait, I had some of that Hanakapi Ai last night and i think I was still dreaming. :sleep::sleep:
I still have hundreds of Mahakea plants ready to harvest, so you know where to get more if you need it.:woot::hungry:
Aloha.

Chris
Chris, that's good to know! ::yay2::