What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Waka Fijian Kava

N

Noname

Around 6 table spoons and 12 oz of water made into 6 shells. First cup was relaxing took the edge off and relaxed the mind. Did toss and wash It was more of a calming and relaxing effect on the mind not like "everything is gonna be alright" type of feeling that other kavas give or the "life is great" feeling if you know what I mean.no angels hugging you feeling.wasn't blissful or euphoric but it was more of a calm peaceful relaxing feeling. Had a little bit of euphoria and bliss which I like but I was still very satisfied with this kava. Krunk on this kava feels good very chill and peaceful unlike other kavas that make me feel like a bored statue in krunk doses. This one is perfectly balanced between mind and body but leans a little towards body. After few hours it starts to turn a relaxing body melting feeling. I can't rate this from 1-10 since I've never tried the strong stuff. It's definitely not a kava to pass by that's for sure. Also it's my first time In 3-4 weeks so maybe that might have made effects a little different I also had borongoru before and it was missing something and I feel this one is missing something doesn't mean it's bad. Everyone is different I guess I'm not a KWK person but i can tell this kava is good.

Last edited by a moderator: