What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kula Kava Powder

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Seems nobody writes reviews anymore!

This is an excellent kava. It's not going to knock your socks off and have you bouncing off the walls or couchlocked. Instead it is happy, mellow, pleasing, and blissful. It is not sedative like nene but my mind goes to nene for comparison because it is a very heady kava that is not very stimulating. It's got a touch of energy to it and it's not particularly sedating but I could probably sleep more easily after drinking it, especially if I mixed it in with maybe 25% of a heavy or sedating kava. It is extremely forgiving on the body, with very little heaviness and extremely smooth on the stomach. In fact so far with my sessions it hasn't bothered my stomach in the least. I could see some people finding it more stimulating than I do, so I'm not going to promise that it wont be stimulating. It's a sophisticated root, the kind that you enjoy not for its strength but for its delicate personality. It is unique and enjoyable. It's a kava for any time of day. It's mostly heady, but it's balanced in the head. It reminds me more of Hawaiian kavas that I've tried than any Tongan kava I've tried, but I think I have only had maybe 7 or 8 Tongan kavas in my day. If you are a hard-head then maybe this won't be the kava for you. If you love unique and subtle kavas with excellent character give this one a shot. I am glad I bought this.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Great review. Glad you like it. First time I tried it I said, "Ooh, I feel bouncy." Definitely a "happy" kava.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
This is one of my favorite kavas right now. I love how kind it is to my body and it's basically 90% pleasant mood lift and a touch of body mellow and social boost. It keeps me feeling totally normal but happy :) not a krunk kava at all