What's new

Kavafied - Fiji Waka

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Doug is always happy, he's a happy guy! :)

Oh and I have to say watching these videos definitely puts you in the mood for some kava!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Doug is always happy, he's a happy guy! :)

Oh and I have to say watching these videos definitely puts you in the mood for some kava!
Watching them always inspires me to get up and go make a batch...especially on the weekends.

GussWest

Kava Enthusiast
Just want to say thank you for all the great reviews.
Your video blogs are one of the best resources for kava newcomers, like me.

My wallet is starting to complain a bit, though.

Bula!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Just want to say thank you for all the great reviews.
Your video blogs are one of the best resources for kava newcomers, like me.

My wallet is starting to complain a bit, though.

Bula!
I know what you mean, I wanted to try every kava out there when I started (only about 8 or 9 months ago now). I have tried a lot of what I wanted to try and I'm slowly whittling my list down to the essentials that I want to keep in stock.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Thanks for all the kind comments! I love making these videos probably more than anyone loves watching them. I go back and read through my blog sometimes and really have a good laugh remembering all the Kava I've had over the years.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It's still experimental, but for those that really like (or hate) this review, go to the first post and click on the 'Feedback' button. This is to help members determine how helpful the review is to other members.

BULA

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Thanks for the review @Kavasseur I'm glad you are loving the Waka. Yes, it is very dark as Waka should be. I'm hoping to get a Tongan version of Waka produced on my next trip down to the islands. I think that would be a cool thing to explore. Did a harvest a few years back with a some people, but the lateral roots and stumps just got blended together like all Tongan Kavas usually are

currentbun

Kavacidal Maniac
You're my new hero. (y) I purchased this based on your review and you didn't let me down. This stuff is really good. ::chugger::