What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Really like these, getting quite addicted, love love love the taste!!! You do feel a light relaxation on them, subtle but definitely there. Cant rate the taste highly enough, particularly as someone who struggles badly with the taste of kava (I have to hold my nose when chugging instant). I would love it if they were maybe slightly stronger, but that's just me being greedy me thinks. My anxiety can be quite bad so need a lot to really chill me but I do really like these, will be buying more.

A

Adam

Really like these, getting quite addicted, love love love the taste!!! You do feel a light relaxation on them, subtle but definitely there. Cant rate the taste highly enough, particularly as someone who struggles badly with the taste of kava (I have to hold my nose when chugging instant). I would love it if they were maybe slightly stronger, but that's just me being greedy me thinks. My anxiety can be quite bad so need a lot to really chill me but I do really like these, will be buying more.
I found these quite nice aswel, a subtle relaxing feeling but still there all the same. Nicely reviewed