What's new

KAVA Lowers WBC ?

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
Been a while since I’ve posted. Been a little preoccupied since the beginning of the year being diagnosed with Esophageal/Larynx Cancer withnmets to the right lung. I’m in no pain but, have dysphagia which makes it challenging to swallow any food or beverages with higher viscosity. So, I’ve been triple filtering it thin enough for me to consume and enjoy the feeling but, I don’t remember where I saw it. It stated that it lowers white blood cell counts whIch I really need to avoid as I go through my treatment. Can anyone chime in with more details if known? I’d reall like to continue one of the only things I enjoy at this juncture. tia

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Nah, kavalactones have little to no activity on white blood cells.

1688852782999.png

These are at dosages WAYYYYYY higher than what we would consume, even at the lowest level tested, and they still don't show much variation between them. Not enough to point out anything with statistical significance, anyway

With that in mind, this is why I say it would have no affect here, but at usual always talk to your doctor in these kinds of situations.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
We're holding you in the light. Glad you're drinking kava. Should complement any medical treatment you're receiving. We'll savor the shells with you.