What's new

Kava and nicotine

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Awesome, quite a few vapers here!

I'm using an ego spinner 1300mAh with boge cartomisers. Thinking of switching my setup when I get a bit more cash, although I do love the flavor boges provide.

Liberty flights stopped selling my everyday vape flavor (orange), well they still do sell orange but it's not the same stuff as it used to be. Currently buying loads of flavours and haven't found one I've been able to stick to :(

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Right now I'm vaping a guava melon ejuice (20mg at 4.4v) after a nice bowl of Solomon and all is well with the world :) I'm glad to see all of these vapers here!

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
I usually can't handle fruity vapes for too long. Just too sweet. I'm more into coffee or tobacco flavors..BUT I gotta say that guava melon does sound yummy Krunked!! :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Lately I've been on Mad Murdock's Agent Orange, but I'm also heavily addicted to Grant's Vanilla Custard after that Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco is a close 3rd.

KavaGurl

My friend Primer mixes juices for a group of us on our vape forum..and he has some really good flavors..There is one fruit flavor that I favor..it's called Dragon Candy..combination of Dragonfruit and Coconut candy..and he has another of my favs called Ovies Éclair..Oh so delicious!

kl.CharlieE1992

Kava Curious
Kapmcrunk said:
Lately I've been on Mad Murdock's Agent Orange, but I'm also heavily addicted to Grant's Vanilla Custard after that Heather's Heavenly Vapes Heavenly Tobacco is a close 3rd.
Funnily enough my brother ordered a bottle of Grant's Vanilla Custard, it's pretty nice but I need to try it out a bit more I think to get a proper feel for it. 

I'm big on my orange flavours so I'm definitely gonna check out the Mad Murdocks one.

Anyone tried out Highbrow Vapor? You can customize the juices exactly how you want them, check the site out, very professional. Some pretty damn nice flavours but I'm still yet to find a flavour I want as my all day one.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
funny..I was with my sister-in-law and family driving back from the north shore and she is always chewing Nicorette gum.  She was talking and talking and we (the family) were all pretty quite and tired from a good day at the beach.  I gave her a few kava candies and bam....she went quiet for the rest of the way home just looking at the scenery and chilling.  Not sure what was going on , but the kava just put her onto another level.  Maybe the nicotine and kava were having a UFC battle in her gut?

D

Deleted User01

The only vapo I know is Vapo-Rub.   But I may be older than the Lambkins in this forum.   So right now I'm relaxing with a nice single malt scotch.  The SI from yesterday will keep me mellow for a few days and I can enjoy the other finer things in life.   Then more SI on Sunday to get prepared for Monday, Monday.   See, that's the way you do it ... (Dire Straits).

KavaGurl

So many of us! This is a beautiful thing..although it seems I'm the only chick so far..am I feeling a tad out numbered here guys?? Nah!

KavaKrunked

Kava Enthusiast
KavaGurl said:
So many of us! This is a beautiful thing..although it seems I'm the only chick so far..am I feeling a tad out numbered here guys?? Nah!
This is an interesting point to consider.  I wonder if the lack of female kava drinkers has something to do with the taste.  If it resembled an apple-tini instead of muddy swamp water, I'm sure there would be more chicks here.

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Any of you guys have a lava tube v2? I'm thinking about getting one for my first mod since the provari is just so darned pricey

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Lava tube I've heard is just as good as the provari, although some people would wholeheartedly argue with that. The only difference is a matter of build quality but as long as you're not taking it motor cross racing I think you'll be just fine. I've got a Joyetech eVic and I can't complain about that either.

KavaGurl

KavaKrunked said:
KavaGurl said:
This is an interesting point to consider.  I wonder if the lack of female kava drinkers has something to do with the taste.  If it resembled an apple-tini instead of muddy swamp water, I'm sure there would be more chicks here.
Yes it definitely isn't for everybody. But that's ok, I can hang with the big dogs! ;)

krunkedout

Kava Lover
my new itaste VV box mod. Goes from 3.2-5.0 and has a nice little LCD display. Around 81$ in all and they let me pick out a free tank along with the two tanks the kit came with. And it can charge my iPhone! All in all I'm very pleased :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's a slick looking device you have there. I like the drip tip on it. I just picked up a trident atomizer and am now the proud owner of an industrial fog machine.

Put a video up of your vape!

None

kl.RelaxforLife

Kava Curious
I did the same thing awhile ago. I think it's a very bad idea to use the Ecig with the kava. because the Nicotine makes the pancreas shoot blood sugar spikes. which the liver must handle, in addition to handling the kava the liver will have something else to handle. which is why i think it is a bad idea. I used kava to quit using the ecig. I recommend to do just that. A lot of kava for the 1st week of quitting . you asked lol.

KavaKrunked

Kava Enthusiast
Kava and tobacco is an excellent combination.  I quit smoking cigarettes with Swedish snus back in 2008 and never looked back.  I purchased an e-cig a few months ago to see what all the hype was about and I find even 24mg juice lacking.  Waiting on some WTA juices before I fully discard the e-cig as useless.  The "whole tobacco alkaloid" juices supposedly give that analog experience because they provide the companion alkaloids to nicotine that you normally get when smoking.  Nicotine alone just makes me wired and doesn't provide any sense of satisfaction or relaxation.  This is why snus has been so successful in helping people kick cigarettes.  It's also the safest form of tobacco consumption known to man.  Wicked strong too.

Breakfast this morning - General Extra Strong los snus and Rockstar:

Tonight, a few shells of boroguru will take the place of the Rockstar.