What's new

It's time to hit the road. Goodbye friends.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha Everyone!

I've not been able to spend as much time with you guys on the forum these few weeks recently.

A lot has happened. We opened a Hawaii office with two lovely ladies running it, Raquel and Carolina. The girls are my rock and they will handle the 2013's 5th Gen Extract stocking and shipping. It will be available in March.

As for me, I'll be going to Asia, North India mostly.

Also plan on going to Nepal along with Thailand and Indo (Bali), (if I survive Kashmir, a tumultuous region which has intrigued me for years)

This trip is the adventure which keeps me sharp in life and it's usually not an easy trip, since India is one of those countries which chews you up and spits you out.

However, it is also a country which can true your perceptions and open a mostly locked door to a deeper humanity seen in countries where people have very little material wealth.  South East Asia and South America, Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia are rich with these kinds of experiences.

India's one of those places you come back from with an open heart ....and usually.... a leaky butt, God save me from parasites (smiley: frown)

I'll be in touch when possible.

And, guys, let's not scare the new girls please :) since they are already freaking out a bit.

I pulled the "here's your new office ladies, goodbye"  trick on them.

Be good to them boys,

Cheers!

Adil Ghiasi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
So Hawaiians DO go on vacation! Have fun. Did you get a chance to try that sample of instant I sent you? Anyways, that sounds exciting!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kapm! I did try it, thanks for that sample! It was WICKED fine! There was a burnt caramel odor to the Paradise 'Awa which I was not a fan of, but the consistency was outstanding.

Aloha Ed! A Hui Ho~

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
paradisekava said:
Kapm! I did try it, thanks for that sample! It was WICKED fine! There was a burnt caramel odor to the Paradise 'Awa which I was not a fan of, but the consistency was outstanding.

Aloha Ed! A Hui Ho~

Yep definitely no substitute for fresh. Thanks for your comment! One day I'll have it perfected. Maybe a freeze dried prepared fresh Hiwa? Ohhh one day!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Krunked out, I will! I'm hoping to be in time to catch the Tulip Festival in Kashmir (only one in Asia and it only blooms for 2 weeks out of a year) and then figuring out how to get from Kashmir to Kathmandu, Nepal in time to meet a dear friend from Hawaii actually!

We don't see much mountain here, so it will be cool to see the Himalayas.

I may start a post here for pictures if I can.

Aloha~

A.G

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I panicked for a second when I read the title.(smiley: grin)(smiley: embarassed)

Godspeed Adil. Don't fall off the world or anything. We're a bundle of sticks...yes sticks I say! Together we shall not be broken! Hazzah! And we want YOU for our stick bundle! *insert recruiting  theme song here* So come back...at some point...when you're ready...(Thumbsup)

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Vekta said:
I panicked for a second when I read the title.(smiley: grin)(smiley: embarassed)

Godspeed Adil. Don't fall off the world or anything. We're a bundle of sticks...yes sticks I say! Together we shall not be broken! Hazzah! And we want YOU for our stick bundle! *insert recruiting  theme song here* So come back...at some point...when you're ready...(Thumbsup)
haha this made me laugh

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I delete any vendor forum that is inactive for 18 months, not counting spammers. I don't think this will be a problem. Even if no one else comments, just post a Cyber Monday deal every Cyber Monday. Maybe 50% off anything sent to Princes of Island Descent currently living on Islands?

kl.Dubkava

Kava Curious
Whoah....for a minute I thought it was the end of Paradise Kava!!! Glad it's just a vacation!! Have a great time Adil. Keep us posted on how your travels go!!

kl.Jerome

Kava Curious
Good luck!   I spent 4 months in India nearly 12 years ago and lost about 40 pounds.  But I would LOVE to go back.  The greatest assault on the senses I have ever experienced.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
India is wonderfully overwhelming. I visited Kashmir a few years ago and it was frequently under curfew but safe for tourists (though depressing to see lack of activity, with shops all closed and soldiers everywhere). It's a beautiful area too. Make sure you visit Ladakh. You can get from Srinagar to Leh by road in a few days, or Air India do direct flights (otherwise you can fly to Delhi then Leh wity many carriers). If you fly into Srinagar Airport, or out of it, the security will blow your mind. Makes US travel look laidback by comparison!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

I am primarily leaving since it was a really busy year for us. Work load tripled and I did not take a vacation :)

I highly doubt I will be able to stay away from this forum for too long.

Speaking of deals, we should launch the 2013 in a month or so, along with a blazing kava muscle salve (with cayenne CO2) for tight muscles. This is coming shortly as well.

Besides that, we are launching a gorgeous Kava Chocolate Bar and 64% Cacao Bar as well....this will happen in a month? Maybe two :)

I will not be here physically, but lots going on at the Paradise Kava office~