What's new

Is there any discount code and sampler question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
first, is there a dscount code, always gotta ask. Second, i am trying to be frugal and i already know i will like the ono so i am debating whether to just get the ono or get the sampler. If all of the types are potent and have no hangover i will most likely enjoy them a lot. Which is the better decision? I also dont want to be stuck with any kava i dont like. Everything from ghk and kwk pouni ono, kavaboy, those are my preferences for kava types

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
first, is there a dscount code, always gotta ask. Second, i am trying to be frugal and i already know i will like the ono so i am debating whether to just get the ono or get the sampler. If all of the types are potent and have no hangover i will most likely enjoy them a lot. Which is the better decision? I also dont want to be stuck with any kava i dont like. Everything from ghk and kwk pouni ono, kavaboy, those are my preferences for kava types
Hey, Julian!

I'll send you a PM in a moment. First -- none of our kavas will give you a hangover. I drank some pretty gnarly stuff a few weeks back that I got as a sample from a new farmer, and I remembered what it was like to drink tudei. Not fun, and not something any of my customers will ever feel. It's all tested by TrueKava, and it's all noble.

Second, it sounds like you prefer Tongan kavas, which can be quite heady, and they generally have the least offensive taste of any kava. My Loa Lawena or 'Eva would actually be my first choices for you over the 'Ono. The 'Ono is great, but it's far more balanced than the headiness it sounds like you prefer. Loa Lawena will be light in taste, and quite heady. 'Eva will be a bit more piney in taste, but it's also a stronger heady kava than the Loa Lawena. You make the choice :)

-Morgan Smith

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I like the flavor of most kavas especially the piney ones. Just add a splash of coke and a couple ice cubes. Ill probably get the sampler

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
I like the flavor of most kavas especially the piney ones. Just add a splash of coke and a couple ice cubes. Ill probably get the sampler
Woah, woah, woah. Splash of coke?!

Do you make your grog with water, and then throw coke in that, or do you make your grog entirely with coke? I've never heard of anyone doing this, and now I have to try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.