What's new

Introducing - 2013's Kava Extracts. Now 25% Stronger!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
We have been playing with some new recipes here at ParadiseKava.

Consensus has been reached.

Strength goes up 25% across the board.

Retail Prices only go up about 15% across the board.

You guys get further coupons on that of course.

Cheers!

Adil Ghiasi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Excited. So, when do the increased strength extracts hit the shelf?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kapm, They should be in around 2 weeks.

Canadianguy, there are no coupons for 2013 yet. However, send us an email at work and I'll get you a 10% off.

el187joker, wait tilll there are coupons bro. We should get getting the newsletter out in a week or less.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Awesome. My Paypal account hasn't been assaulted in a while. I love the double strength extracts but I'm extremely curious about the upped strength of a coconut/vanilla.

kl.canadianguy

Kava Curious
Perfect....shot you an email. Im looking at ordering the 4 60g extract package. Havent even got my first order yet but im already pumped to order my second...................figured I should stock up :)

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
You know what's weird is that the extract doesn't do anything for me...maybe because it's high in kavain? I do find numbness occurs, but that's it.   I find too when I drink high kavain kava's, it doesn't really do much either.

I wonder if Adil has a high DHM product in the pipeline? That's something i'd like to try.

kl.Atreides

Kava Curious
el187joker said:
high dhm product, yeah i would love that!!! i think most would love it actually
Seconded. Or, I guess thirded!
the accessibility of the extracts is what makes them so great. So if there was a variety of strains in extract form... I would be in kava heaven.Obviously a higher DHM extract would have to be used with more caution. But I think that responsibility lies with the user. 
Regardless, I'm excited for the new extract, and I'll be placing my order as soon as I'm running low on the Double Strength Extract.

kl.kavashmava

Kava Curious
Pep, why would high kavain kava not give you any results ? The reason I ask is because I recently tried some Vanuatu Kava (from a herb store here, locally) and it made my tongue so numb, but I didn't feel any effects whatsoever..

Thanks

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
That's what i'm trying to figure out...i really want results, but i only get numbness. It's frustrating. Even with root powder, it doesn't seem to do much-i have no idea why. But the high DHM does wonders, so that's why I wish there was an extract in this format.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
High anesthesia tolerance is a common feature among many autists, (e.g. everyone I've ever asked about it). With that in mind, kavain does tend to lift my mood, the way a kitten would.

Sent from my DROID4 using Yuku app

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Been meaning to try an extract. I keep getting hung up on the quantity per price, which is silly, you don't use it the same way. Still, maybe I'll wait for a coupon.