What's new

Industry Stats

kavayo

Kava Enthusiast
I've been searching around and haven't been able to find any statistics on the kava industry as a whole and I doubt there are any but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone knew? Looking for $ imported over the years, growth predictions, etc.

Anyone ever see any of these numbers anywhere?

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Chris at @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava would probably be the best one to ask about this. I don't personally, but I would guess that after the great "liver scare" of the 90's, a lot of the stats dropped off the map... maybe someone is doing them now, not sure...

kavayo

Kava Enthusiast
Chris at @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava would probably be the best one to ask about this. I don't personally, but I would guess that after the great "liver scare" of the 90's, a lot of the stats dropped off the map... maybe someone is doing them now, not sure...
Is this the same Hawaiian Kava "farm" which doesn't really exist and everyone here is very weary of?

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Is this the same Hawaiian Kava "farm" which doesn't really exist and everyone here is very weary of?
Eh, I don't think so. No one that I'm aware of is weary of GHK. His kava is amazing, as well as is his attention to detail. I can assure you his farm exists.