What's new

Kava Recipe I'm back! Spiced Tropikal Punch

blindy107

Kava Lover
I don't know what came over me this morn but I had the urge to mixologize again (think philosophize).

So here we go.

Things you'll need:
• 2 cups hottest tap water or 120F
• 1 large tbsp coconut oil
• 2 heaping tbsp fav micro (GHK mahakea)
• 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (to taste)
• drop or two of liquid stevia Sweet Drops or other sweetener of preference ifneeded.
• 2 cups mango nectar or other juice. I'm sure other tropical juice works as well.

First fill your working bowl with hot water. Melt coconut oil in it. Add your kava root. Whisk vigorously for about a minute. Let it set for about 10 minutes. Add sweetener. If powdered whisk till it dissolves. If liquid, keep on rolling! Add and whisk cinnamon as desired in small portions and taste with finger. When it's choice, pour about 1 cup over ice. Then add about 1 cup of mango nectar. (Serving glass size dependent)

Consume and be merry! Cinnamon really does a great job neutralizing the kava bite.

I did drink one shell before mixing with mango and it was pretty damned good that way too.

Krunkin::awesomesmiles::
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Make sure you really whisk the oil and water together. Or blend if you want. Coconut oil will congeal and harden really fast when cooled down.

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Bartender ill have 3 of what he is having.:whistle: Yes @blindy107 , great looking Recipe. I agree about the coconut oil. Anyway so your all the way over in Seattle , Im not far from St. Louis. So I guess stopping in to drink all of your good kava drink, would be a bit difficult. But Im drinking one with ya, in Heart. ::kavaleaf:: ::happyshell::. Much Love. Roaddog...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yeah, that looks amazing. Maybe one day I'll get off the couch and make this for my wife. She'd be the real reason I made a good tasting kava drink. I've grown so accustomed to the taste of full strength kava I barely even blink. I'd make a gallon of this though, just for the missus.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah, that looks amazing. Maybe one day I'll get off the couch and make this for my wife. She'd be the real reason I made a good tasting kava drink. I've grown so accustomed to the taste of full strength kava I barely even blink. I'd make a gallon of this though, just for the missus.
Hah yeah I don't mind the taste anymore. Especially since I have been ordering GHK stuff. All so smoooov. But this drink is awesome man. I surprised myself. Even my fiancé gave it the
image.jpg
and she made a pooface trying Kalm if you can believe that!

Not to toot my own horn but I think I nailed it with this one. The combo of the nectar being thicker than juice already and then emulsion of coconut oil that has start to thicken due to the ice make this like a smoothie.

D

Deleted User01

Nice one Blindy107. I'm sure it tastes good but the color is nice too. If you can get both then you did nail it.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Hah the color isn't bad but Chris's root is usually pretty light so that helps. It was much more appetizing in appearance than my bloody kavamary