What's new

Powdered Kava Review Honokāne Iki

ThePiper

Kava Lover
This kava is not a toy. This is strong stuff. My mind quickly left all cares behind as soon as I drank a couple tablespoons. Drinking it during the day was probably not the best idea. Heavy euphoric waves washed everything away. The potency of this strain left me with some unpleasant stomach effects, but nothing unbearable. This is definitely as potent as hanakapi but is more full-spectrum and euphoric. The effects last much longer than other kavas for me. Start small with this one.

D

Deleted User01

Whoa!! Sounds like a perfect weekend kava. I called Hanakapi my Zombie kava because it made me numb to everything around me. The Honokane seems like it is more than a one trick pony. And for some members, the laxative effect could be a bonus ... or not.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Great Review. Out of curiosity, why did you say you would 'might' reorder it? Just not your cup of tea?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
It was really strong and the effects were a bit too much for me. The hardcore krunkers will adore it though. I got a whole pound and may be interested in trading it for a lighter heady type if any member here would like some. I will attempt to give it another go to see if I can handle it better in a different setting. This is undoubtedly very high quality kava of course but I have a suspicion it will sit in my drawer with the remnants of hanakapi ai I bought a long time ago (same situation)

Ricardo Piquant

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It was really strong and the effects were a bit too much for me. The hardcore krunkers will adore it though. I got a whole pound and may be interested in trading it for a lighter heady type if any member here would like some. I will attempt to give it another go to see if I can handle it better in a different setting. This is undoubtedly very high quality kava of course but I have a suspicion it will sit in my drawer with the remnants of hanakapi ai I bought a long time ago (same situation)
I just received a pound of the honokane. Made enough for two small shells with 3 tablespoons of medium grind. Stuff is strong af! Heady, yet with distinctive depressurization feeling of feet and lower legs. Also, the grinds smell really nice. I can see how this one could get crazy with overindulgence.

tavita

Kava Curious
This kava keep me awake, definitely not for night for me otherwise I can't sleep it upsets my stomach after few shell it tastes different , so it doesn't suit to me this type of kava

D

Deleted User01

This kava keep me awake, definitely not for night for me otherwise I can't sleep it upsets my stomach after few shell it tastes different , so it doesn't suit to me this type of kava
Different strokes for different folks! It's good to see the different reactions that people get to the same type of Kava. That's why we can never definitely say, "This Kava is perfect for you". You gotta find out for yourself and it may surprise even you.