What's new

Fijian Kava is back! - Here's the coupon for Jan 2013.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Fijian Kava is finally Back! Here's a 10% off coupon for all the time you've been waiting along with us for the FDA lab tests.
And yes, it was 100% pure! ♥ - Coupon - pureasthedrivensnow

krunkedout

Kava Lover
SunnyHours said:
Adil, Didn't you mention that you should be reminded to make the first 20 pounds of fijian at 44.95? hehe
ah yes I was supposed to remind you of this! Damn this bad memory

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Adil (or anybody else who knows and wants to chime in),
Is Fijian more 'kavain'  or 'DHM' ?  I looked thru some old posts but don't see that info (I may just not be looking in right place).

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I was looking on the PK website the other day and reading reviews on the Fijian, and I noticed that a lot of people use the ratio of 1 tablespoon per every 1 cup of water. I usually use 2 tablespoons per cup. Anybody want to chime in on this? Is it stronger so less is required or something?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Krunked out, we are doing a slightly different thing after seeing customer response.
Those who waited with us, get the deal :)
However, you always get 10% off if not more.
Infact, Krunkedout, and SunnyHours, send us an email for a  more special deal than that.
Make this fast, before the end of the week ;)

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
placed my order earlier. a half lb was all i could afford now. this is my first order from paradise and i am so pumped about this order!

kl.SunnyHours

Kava Curious
First order with Paradise as well!

I got

30g Extract

1lb Fijian

2 Candies

and a Fijian Strainer

Hopefully it gets across the border faster than BKH hehe

Also I can't wait to try the Extract and the Candies. I do have some weird anger outbursts sometimes that could require some help :p Crap! Just saw your note Adil, my order is already placed anyways. There's always next time heheI'm just hoping it'll fit in my mailbox haha or that the assholes at Post Canada actually rings my bell, or tries to fit it in the mailbox instead of just leaving the Notice...(smiley: mad)see I could need some extract right about now haha or a Kava that actually gives an effect, unlike the Kona Kava BS I have :( they also charged me 34$ for shipping (smiley: sick)
Thanks Adil for your great customer service :)(smiley: smokin)

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Hope you like it! Yea, email us next time or have a look at the newsletter (we hope to send one out sometime next week for Jan and Feb)

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Mine should be getting here today or tomorrow. Technically it was supposed to be here yesterday but that's because USPS likes to lie to me

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
I am so impressed with this fijian. Tastes so mild but wow it packs a punch! I made 3 cups to 3 tbl and split that with my wife... Well 70/30 my way lol. It was so good this is defonatly my fav so far. I'm putting this one aside for my personal. I know I'm selfish but it is almost double my second fav stone. The krunk is so balanced. It hit me hard in both a great body and solid head blow. I will definitely be a repeat customer. I hope his other kavas are on this same level. Looking to try the fresh frozen when I get my income tax.

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
just began drinking 2 tbls Fijian 1 tbls fu'u and 2 cups water this early afternoon. i soaked this overnight. this stuff really tastes so mild. i am absolutely in love with the Fijian.

kl.SunnyHours

Kava Curious
Just got my order today, everything was very well packaged with instuctions, I was impressed!

In fact the only problems I had were that because it's -32°c/-26°f in Montreal my extracts were very hard to open lol

The shipping was also VERY fast! Got to my doorstep in 8 days!

The fijian is very mild tasting, almost easy to drink :p (I'm still not used to the taste of Kava, makes me gag a little) Thank you Adil for those great products! (and the coupon :p)