What's new

figuring out things while on kava kava

Pink

Kava Curious
Now not to mix kava kava with other natures herbs,one in particular ;).But Just out of interest does anyone come out with things or ideas while on kava kava ?
I have creative mindset and always look for inspiration motivation or drive,but i also lack those futures in myself,as in why should i try something or just feel desperate sometimes as in don't see a point.
Now i tried the other herb w***d in the past and it would fill my head with crazy ideas which 99% would be totally dumb,and be just too sleepy to do anything productive.

While on kava kava i noticed that any ideas i have before drinking it i just melt away into piece,like listening to tune on youtube Time-10h version from movie inception and i couldnt be bothered about anything really just to feel that warm fuzzy love of the world.But at the same time im well able to lift my ass of the chair and do things if need to and come back sit down and relax again.
Just wondering do most people get this.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Sure without out a doubt, Kava brings out my creative side. I would also say the same about MJ. Much Love Roaddog....

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
You know, there were studies done back in the day where they gave spiders a bunch of different substances and saw what effect it had on their web weaving. Of course, most of them just screwed it up. It's a shame they didn't include kava, but I imagine it would look something like this.

Pink

Kava Curious
will need to grab notebook and start sketching,see how it turns out,as so far i enjoy the side of being in the moment then doing something productive,but again i mentioned im a bit of a couch person in general,not in a way that i dont have motivation,but in lack of energy after hard days work,since bills have to come first before hobbies.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
You know, there were studies done back in the day where they gave spiders a bunch of different substances and saw what effect it had on their web weaving. Of course, most of them just screwed it up. It's a shame they didn't include kava, but I imagine it would look something like this.

Yes, there is a long tradition of kava celebrations being associated with pork.