What's new

Feb. is for Kava Lovers

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha Kava Lovers!

A month for lovers is better than a day, so this Valentine's Month we’ve put aside a few 10g and 30g Kava jars for the “Kava Lovers - Special

Four Sampler Jars (10g each) are on sale for $69.

Two Traveler Jars (30g each) are on sale for $82.

You can customize your flavors by selecting - I'll specify flavors in SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS on checkout in the Pick a Flavor: field. Flavors are subject to availability.

To make this Special more Loving, here's an additional 10% off coupon
which applies to every product in the store, including both Kava Lovers'
Specials - Coupon code is “kavalovers” (without quot marks)

Click here for the super sale.

It’s been a few months since you've heard from us because we've been
busy improving our current line and working on new Kava Products, all
launching shortly. 

Our main focus has been 2013‘s - 5th Generation Kava Extracts.

The added strength of 25% more kavalactones feels significant, and has
resulted in an exquisite Kava Product. Release is a few months away, if
not sooner.

A Hawaiian Kava Chocolate Bar and a 70% Dark Chocolate Bar are in the
works as well. Both are made with Hawaiian Cacao and taste divine.

Finally, the much awaited Weary Warrior Kava Muscle Rub made with
Hawaiian Kava is due for release. It's spicier (more cayenne CO2) than
our original recipe from a few years ago, and more blood is drawn to
affected areas before the kava can work it's topical analgesic magic and
soothe the tight muscles. The kava oil is mixed with essential oils of
Patchouli, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage for a soothing blend. Overall,
this Rub's an effective scorcher and we love it.

We hope to post Release Dates in March's Newsletter and on our facebook page when each of these products satisfy us, and preferably, raise the bar.

Enjoy the Kava in good health!

the lovers (of fine verse) at ParadiseKava

"Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."

-William Blake

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Question. I notice the two 30g jars comes to a total of $82.00 with a discount it drops to $73.80 before shipping. Has the potency already increased, or has the price already increased? Last time I got a 60g jar for $69

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Hey Kapm, yes the economy was $69 and travelers are $44 per jar.

Potency is same as before. If you want to stock up, or if you guys want to do a group buy, of say 20 jars or more, let me know and we'll set you up.

Cheers Jimmy!

Adil Ghiasi

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Hey Kapm, yes the economy was $69 and travelers are $44 per jar.

Potency is same as before. If you want to stock up, or if you guys want to do a group buy, of say 20 jars or more, let me know and we'll set you up.

Cheers Jimmy!

Adil Ghiasi

kl.terminvate

Kava Curious
What kind of effects does this produce? I'm thinking about getting this, but I'm also looking at some kava to justify the order.

Is this a rounded experience or more head/body. I noticed instants are more heady. I'm a body kinda guy(helps with pain).

krunkedout

Kava Lover
terminvate said:
What kind of effects does this produce? I'm thinking about getting this, but I'm also looking at some kava to justify the order.

Is this a rounded experience or more head/body. I noticed instants are more heady. I'm a body kinda guy(helps with pain).
extracts seem more heady in my opinion

kl.Flank

Kava Curious
Krunkedout said:
terminvate wrote:What kind of effects does this produce? I'm thinking about getting this, but I'm also looking at some kava to justify the order.

Sorry what do you mean by heady?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Flank said:
Krunkedout said:
terminvate said:

more like euphoria and calmness or music seems better and the like.

kl.Flank

Kava Curious
Krunkedout said:
Flank wrote:Krunkedout wrote:terminvate wrote:What kind of effects does this produce? I'm thinking about getting this, but I'm also looking at some kava to justify the order.

more like euphoria and calmness or music seems better and the like.
oh that sounds perfect! I ordered only 10g if it does more of that, might be the only thing I order!

I'm new to the Kava thing and ordered a 10g extract to try it out. I liked it, it make me more open to conversation and really made me more focused. I work as a recruiter so 85% of my day is spent on the phone. I just took advantage of the February special and ordered 1lb of Fijian powder, 1lb of Hawaiian powder and 2 30g jars of the extract. Any advice on where I should start to knock out the reverse tolerance issue?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I say drink a batch of kava made with AT LEAST 4 tablespoons root EVERY NIGHT. And if you can afford it, drink more. You'll be krunkin' in no time!