What's new

Favorite Combos?

hyperdown

Kava Curious
Guys what are some good combinations of different strains that you've tried?

For me the most interesting was mixing equal parts of KBR's  Isa with BKH's Fu'u.  The effect was a mild but very long lasting gentle, clear headed euphoria, very pleasing.

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
I almost always do combos. I have found that pretty much anything with Stone or Borogoru makes good kava.

Some combos really really can taste disgusting though. I tried mixing Kava Kauai's Vanuatu kava with Chief's Jungle and it tasted so nasty I could hardly get it down... and I *like* Chief's Jungle.

I wish my memory were better to say all the combos I've done... My wife has become a big fan of Stone and Melo Melo combined, that's about all I recall :(

kl.RelaxforLife

Kava Curious
Mixing kava, catnip Or chamomile in the same cup is a great combo.  Particularly with catnip as i enjoy the effects of both catnip and kava. Chamomile tastes better than catnip though.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
This is probably a pretty obscure combo (in terms of nobody's gonna have these on hand) but I'm really enjoying koniak + nambawan + paradise extract. Koniak's great, nambawan bumps it to the next level. Then when that starts to wear off, I have a little bit of paradise extract, and its pretty much lights out.

Our favorite right now is Wow! with Instant Shaman, both from Nakamal. It's a powerful mix but definintely our favorite for the time being. We're tryin some new stuff so we'll keep ya posted! I'm eager to try this Nambawan everyone is talkin about..

kl.monty

I like melo melo and tanna kava.

The tanna by itself gets a little too intense.

of course I am a little out there, I like to mix my kava drinks with ginger ale.

uuku pi

Kava Enthusiast
I love wow, but it is costly! Yesterday I saw someone had mixed white and and black sand and called it 'zebra' I think I will try it:)