What's new

Fast shipping anyone??

XCOREcsw

Does anyone know of any places that
OffeR 1-3 day arrival time for an extra cost? If so please let me know which and what's the best ones kind of new to this thanks in advance!!

starscolliding

Kava Curious
I've found NAH very fast in the US. GHK, for everything else they do well, usually doesn't ship fast, there is a fairly recent thread about that actually, so I'll leave those explanations and analysis over there. NAH changed their ordering web platform, but you can choose 1 day I think, you certainly used to be able to.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I've found NAH very fast in the US. GHK, for everything else they do well, usually doesn't ship fast, there is a fairly recent thread about that actually, so I'll leave those explanations and analysis over there. NAH changed their ordering web platform, but you can choose 1 day I think, you certainly used to be able to.
GHK ships by 3-day priority. I usually receive my orders within a week of ordering, which I consider not bad coming from Hawaii.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya GHK is fast...considering it comes from Hawaii! Mine was a simple 3 day priority mail and Im in NH...way the hell at the top of the country and I got it in 3 days after I ordered! N@H isn't as far away per say..but they do ship fast as well...that was in my mailbox on the 3rd day :)

thorildor

Kava Curious
You can ask kalm with kava, I ask them to ship it quickly(I'm in France) and it get shipped in 4 days for ... 100$. usually it takes like 20 days