What's new

extract came today! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paradise Kava !
I ordered a 20 gram jar of their 6th gen lemon/honey extract,ordered it on friday,got it today!
Very fast shipping! Havent tried it yet but will give it a go tonight,and again in the morning :)
Then once I get a good feel for the product I will write up a nice review,I haven't seen any reviews realy on the 6th gen line of extract,so ya...
Thanks again for being an awesome company and having crazy fast shipping!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Man, I know a lot of folks, love the extracts. But, I have never tried them. I am also awaiting your review. I remember, I wanted to try them a few months ago, and I didn't, because they ran out. Much Love Roaddog....

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I am excited for sure to give it a shot!
I can comment on it somewhat,just by looks lol...
The jar is small,so Im guessing its pretty strong extract!
Another thing is it smells pretty damn good! I got the lemon/honey one and I dnt think
I can smell the kava at all,smell is 96% honey/lemon...with lemon slightly leading it out,but cover's the kava smell
up great,there might be a slight,slight kava smell but after I try it out we will see how well the
kava taste is masked by the lemon honey ect,the extract is thick...not crazy thick but u cant dump it out of the jar lol
will defently need a knife tip or spoon for some of u crazy kava eaters! lmao
Certainly looks promising,cant wait to give it a try tonight when I will be in need of some relaxation! :D

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Haha,now Im even more excited to try! :)
See for me,I dnt normaly use kava in the mornings,because I have a kid and need to always have
a fairly clear head in case anything were to happen,ect...he was abused very bad and had his ribs and skull fractured..
needless to say he is a full time job! I have a feeling when I must relax and calm down and dnt want to,or dnt have time
to make kava tea ect,this extract is gona be perfect for a quick kava fix,and if its got a heady eurphoric/cerebral effect,perfect for waking up in the am! :D
Kapmcrunk ,question...
How much of this extract do you personaly use?
Have you tired the 6th gen extracts or do u use the 5th? or?
I think I read a serving is the size of a pea or 2,this right?
Thanks in advance! :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Haha,now Im even more excited to try! :)
See for me,I dnt normaly use kava in the mornings,because I have a kid and need to always have
a fairly clear head in case anything were to happen,ect...he was abused very bad and had his ribs and skull fractured..
needless to say he is a full time job! I have a feeling when I must relax and calm down and dnt want to,or dnt have time
to make kava tea ect,this extract is gona be perfect for a quick kava fix,and if its got a heady eurphoric/cerebral effect,perfect for waking up in the am! :D
Kapmcrunk ,question...
How much of this extract do you personaly use?
Have you tired the 6th gen extracts or do u use the 5th? or?
I think I read a serving is the size of a pea or 2,this right?
Thanks in advance! :)
I use half a tablespoon of extract at a time. I certainly wouldn't recommend that amount to someone who's sensitive. Start out with the tip of a butter knife about 1/8" up, that should get you the recommended amount.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks Kap'm....
Thats just what I did last night when I tried it and the dose was about perfect,even with that little bit it was quiet strong!
U were totally right though, u said I would love it and you sir were right! :)

Steve Mariotti
I will try and work on that! lol...
Im not the greatest with write,spelling ect ect...but I will try and make it a bit easier to read what Im writing!
haha...:p sry bout that!

blindy107

Kava Lover
steve,had,too,much,AAA,waka

i loved the new PK extracts! i had the saffron one and the coconut. i had last years lemon/honey as well. all outstanding! please enjoy

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Haha!
I was fairly certain I would love them from all the reviews I read online, but defintly glad I gave it a try! One of the better purchases Iv made, lol...although the Stone' and the Pouni Ono' are both great heady and strong kava's...
and they both have there place,I love the fact that not even a month into my KAVA journey, and already have 1/2 pound of stone, 1/2 pound of Pouni Ono and now the 20 gram jar of paradise kava's 6th gen extract! I was really hoping to get the extract before my birthday "April 1st" and they just that, days before my birthday!
I actually ordered this for myself, as a present,hehe....I didnt want to ask the girlfriend because she would say " dont u have enough kava stuff already! " lmao...I do now! :D

kavapup

Kava Curious
I'm very happy to read such a positive review, because I just ordered a 10 oz. jar of the honey lemon, and the chocolate orange late Saturday night. I've been working through reverse tolerance, trying first medium grind kava, then instant and micronized. While I'm feeling the effects more now, I still have a very hard time dealing with the taste.
I stopped drinking kava for several weeks, even though I still have about 1/3 of a bag of micronized Boroguru. I'm thinking I like the headier stuff, and the Boroguru just puts me to sleep and makes me a little queasy. I've decided to give it another go, but wanted to try something my system won't rebel against so much, so I'm looking forward to the extract!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
oh god yes, u will love the extract! If u want somthing that does the oppsite of putting u to sleep it will be perfect:) haha!
I can almost describe it as like a glow, like ur hole body and mind,in perfect harmony, mind gets slightly energetic, slighty heady buzz that just throws a smile on your face! :) atleast thats how it feels to me, and if u dnt mind the taste of a lemon cough drop, u wont have any problems with the taste! its not bad at all, cant even taste the kava!
And I hate the taste of kava! lemme know how u like them, also I would like to hear ur thoughts on the taste of the chocolate extract! both the mint and the chocolate orange flavors sounded great, im sure i will get one of them when I start running low, lol...

Roberta Kavalli

Kavanista in Training
@Bradley666, I almost bought the extract today because of you :sneaky:. I think I'm pretty sensitive to kava myself, and the taste keeps me from being a daily grog drinker. It's growing on me though. Thanks for the enticing review!

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
LMAO :p
Sorry about that! lol...
If ur even remotely sensitive to kava you will love the extract! the kava I have on hand is the stone' and the pouni ono and this extract is just as heady as either of them, except more of a perfectly pleasent buzz in the head where everything feels perfect, for a second I though I was laying on a beach in Hawaii, nope just in a chair in the kitchen! haha :)

Roberta Kavalli

Kavanista in Training
I started to really enjoy the PK extract once I started taking big girl dabs on the butter knife instead of conserving it like a miser :nailbiting:

When using the suggested dose or more it works wonders on nerves and the anxious mind. The body effects were SUPER comforting. I felt like a kid that just found her binky. I was extremely peaceful and relaxed, safe from any worries:happy:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
u nailed it! :) once i started using bigger amounts the effects got better and stronger as well! I'm not sure how much 2 grams of the extract looks like so its hard to dose, should come with a tiny spoon lol...I'm guessing iv been around the 2 gram mark...if not then I'm missing out! :p