What's new

'Eua, Tonga Kava Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
http://www.getkavafied.com/collecti...oot-eua-tonga-kava-powder?variant=10446941383
'Eua Kava is as unique as the island it is grown on.
The Kava from 'Eua are some of the most sought after Kava in Polynesia. The geography of 'Eua is what makes the island and it's Kava different from any other. 'Eua is one of the tallest islands in the Kingdom of Tonga (over 300m) and one of the oldest in the South Pacific (some estimate over 40 million years old). As the island itself is not volcanic but the result of tectonic plates rubbing together, 'Eua has had millions of years to develop its rainforest and fertilize its soil with ash from nearby volcanic eruptions. This makes 'Eua one of the most ideal locations on earth for growing Kava. With such limited space on the island (only 11 miles long and 4 miles wide), the Kava of 'Eua brings value to some that money can't buy.
It is on this island that our young Kava farm is located, just south of our founders family village of Ha'atu'a (Kolo Maile). Although our Kava farm isn't mature yet, you can be assured that the Kava you drink from this island comes from close family and friends.

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
@Kavafied , I just had your Tongatapu last night for the first time. It was fantastic! A review will be coming soon, once I've had a couple more rounds with it. Hopefully you might send your kavas out www.truekava.com so we can figure out the chemotype, etc. Looking forward to trying your 'Eua and Vava'u as well. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
@Kavafied , I just had your Tongatapa last night for the first time. It was fantastic! A review will be coming soon, once I've had a couple more rounds with it. Hopefully you might send your kavas out truekava.com so we can figure out the chemotype, etc. Looking forward to trying your 'Eua and Vava'u as well. :facepalm:
We are glad you enjoyed it. Tongan Kavas we're meant to be enjoyed like fine wines. We have reached out to them and are waiting for a reply back to follow suit.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
I'm reviewing this next on Kavasseur.

Here's a teaser: This stuff is the real deal. Hands down the strongest Tongan Kava I have ever tried. And you might want your significant other around after you finish it :p
Strong is what 'Eua Kava is known for. Just like the island itself, it is quite different from the other Kavas. Don't let the smooth taste fool you haha

Status
Not open for further replies.