What's new

Did the BKH boroguru test noble/yellow?

DylanJ

Kava Curious
Just wondering because I have a whole bag here that I ordered months ago but because of my intake of other herbs in trying to stick with strictly noble Kavas

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
the awesome bkh boroguru previously tested as being adulterated, it's said to have been cleaned up since then, but I don't think anyone has tested it. if you're super sketched about it, you can get the same type of boroguru in N@H's WOW! kava. It is definitely noble, but also more expensive. Then you can send me your bkh boroguru for some in vivo testing. :sneaky:

DylanJ

Kava Curious
Yes I have access here. I'm think I'm just going to go ahead and sting some. I have a fresh order from GHK in the way. I'm sure a little won't do me harm

DylanJ

Kava Curious
Cool, I had ordered this about 3 months ago so it maybe somewhat adulterated. I'm glad Judd is taking measures to keep his Nobel pure. although I know that he's not completely anti twoday and neither am I. With the blending of the different herbs Im taking along with the daily consumption of Kava I feel it's best if I stick to traditional prep noble